Rate Dr. Sean Younai

Dr. Sean Younai's Ratings

Had a tummy tuck. Result was very uneven. The Dr. was very personable before the surgery. after not so much. E-mail reply was quite rude when I asked about the very uneven results. It bothers me every time I see myself. Office was quite dirty. I guess that should have been my first red flag.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Was very helpful and attentive before sugery. After not so much. I had issues with my results being very uneven from one side to the other. He wasn't open to helping to fix up this sugical flaw. I will have to go to another Doctor to get it fixed up. Very dissapointing.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

I recently went to Dr. Younai for a tummy tuck consultation this past week. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and is straight forward on how he thinks you would better benefit from his procedures. He showed me what he would do and a sneak peek on how I would look once I go through the procedure. He is very well-mannered and so is his office staff. I emailed Linda, one of the patient coordinators about some questions I forgot to ask Dr. Younai and she was very prompt and kind in replying back with the answers. Overall I had a great experience. I went to several other surgeons that day, and I have made decision to go with Dr. Younai and go through the procedure by the end of May 2012.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

I had breast augmentation by Dr. Younai and I was very happy with everything, including my care, this plastic surgeons professionalism, and the staff's care.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Younai, Is extremly kind, professional and easy to talk to. I expressed my concerns about upper eye lid sugery, he suggested, I didn't need it and explained why (maybe in ten years)that was refreshing & made me feel comfortable knowing he wouldnt simply do a procedure to make money. I also went for a rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)and breast aug appointment. He explained the breast size that would be best suit my body frame and not look outrageous but classy. Dr Younai's office and the surgery center are adjacent in the same building, very convenient. *Staff: Did not like that the office assistant placed a tub of implants in front of me and simply said "go ahead try on any one" and left the room. It was my first visit so I had no idea what I was doing nor what size I was trying on. Luckily Dr. Younai came in a few moments later and explained everything thorougly. Will go to him for my nose reshaping.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr Younai was great, I had a breast enlargement with him and I couldn't be happier. He was very patient and friendly and his staff was very nice. The surgery was perfect, no problems at all. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2008 | flag

I had breast reduction done with a lift. I can not tell you how wonderful I look and feel! Dr. Younai pays extreme attention to detail. I have been working in the medical sales field for 10 years and have seen outcomes from many plastic surgeons. When it was my turn for surgery, I was not nervous at all!! I was so excited! and unlike Dr. Rey (Dr. 90210) Dr. Younai is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon! Every patient will be the best hands possible. Dr. Younai is the absolute best! Diana Land -patient

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Younai is an excellent plastic surgeon and he truly cares about his patients. He was very honest and thorough about all of my questions during the consultation. I am so impressed with the results and I just love the way my body looks! My tummy looks amazing and my breasts are nicely full and proportioned. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sean Younai to anyone. Also, his staff members are very attentive giving a very caring vibe. I am grateful for the results and I’m glad that I went through Dr. Younai .

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

Doctor Sean Younai is a great plastic surgeon. I had lipo done throughout my entire body. I am greatful from the blood test to the moment I went into surgery that I have found a doctor like Dr. Younai. I am happy that there are doctors like him, and I totally recomend him to everyone, including my family.

Submitted May 2, 2008 | flag