Rate Dr. Christopher T. Cassetty

Dr. Christopher T. Cassetty's Ratings

waited 45 minutes in treatment room,with NO communication from anyone, then departed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Cassetty listened very attentively to everything I told him about my various health issues. He took time to answer all my questions thoroughly. He has a kind and gentle nature and gives a strong impression that he loves his work and cares about his patients. I felt he was taking good care of me, not just my symptoms. I am grateful I found him and highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Truly one of the finest Doctors I have ever been to. He is kind, professional and really knows his stuff. You will never feel rushed with him either. I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][513240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I have been to many dermatologists as I suffer from a chronic skin disease and I have never found one to be as good as Dr. Cassety. He was the chief resident at NYU and under one of the top derms in the country. Dr. Cassety is extremely knowledgable, thorough and a great surgeon along with a vast knowlege of medications including their side effects. He really cares about his patients, always closely follows their progess and takes his time and never rushes. To top it off he has a great bedside manner listening and paying close attention to the patient and their symptoms. He is simply one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][513239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Excellent dermatologist. Very thorough respectful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][513238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Excellent doctor! Very thorough annual exam. Do not feel rushed as I have with other dermatologists. Was chief resident at NYU.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][513237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

I find Dr. Cassety to be one of the most thorough doctors I've ever used. Additionally he is easy to talk with and always seems to have the time to spend with you. I like him very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][513236].votes_count ]]