Rate Dr. Ciaran J. McNamee

Dr. Ciaran J. McNamee's Ratings

We highly recommend Dr. McNamee. He was very knowledgeable, professional and highly skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr. McNamee and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. The diagnosis he gave me turned out to be exactly what I had after they did the pathological testing. Dr. McNamee is an extraordinary doctor in his field and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a surgeon for lung/thoracic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Professional and brilliant and as a bonus, not arrogant at all. What more could you want from a surgeon?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

Dr. McNamee operated on me a couple of years ago. I know he is "Thoracic" but if I ever require surgery again, I would beg him to do it, even if it was a toe! His wait time was always very long but he was worth the wait because he spent a lot of time with his Patients--no grumbling in the waiting room because his Patients knew this. He was "there for me" in an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252242].votes_count ]]