Rate Dr. Scott D. Richard

Dr. Scott D. Richard's Ratings

Thank you for everything! Because of you, I now have my 2 beautiful children. I didnt know if I could have children after my cancer, but you made that possible for me and my family. For that I will be eternally grateful.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Richard and his staff have extremely good bedside manners. They answered and calmed all my fears about questions related to my surgery. My recovery was much quicker and easier than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Dr. Richard & his staff to anyone needing robotic hysterecotmy surgery.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

I had a very scary uterine cancer issue and Dr Richard could not have been more understanding and great to me. I had issues with the surgery prep and his office was very prompt in calling me back. I had robotic surgery and was very nervous about getting such a major surgery done by a Dr I hardly knew and he made me feel very at ease. He talked to me in the hallway while we were waiting for the surgery table to be prepped, he was very kind to me during my post op office visits. Answered all my questions as well as my husband and families questions. Like the previous person said, he hugged me at my final office visit and said I truly hope to never see you again. I told him the same as visiting an oncologist is not high on anyone's list. Did not have to wait long at appts, everyone in office was respectful of patients. Can't recommend him higer if you need to have a hysterectomy or if you have any gynecological cancer.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Best Doctor I ever encountered,,EVER!!! Ladies,it sucks to need a gyn/onc, believe me,but he is the best,,smart,kind and you can tell he is a problem solver. I had surgery and he made me feel at ease. Totally knew what he was doing!! He is a special special man..When it was all said and done he gave me a big hug..NO doctor ever even came close to that,,,and if your reading this Dr Richard,,keep up the great work you do you are the best..RK

Submitted June 19, 2011 | flag

I am in the health care profession, and this is by far one of the best physicians I have seen. You can tell that he really cares about his patients, he talks with you not at you. He answers all of your questions and he is readily available to questions & concerns after your consultation. I consider myself lucky to have found him and above all he is knowledge.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2008 | flag