Rate Dr. James T. Lin

Dr. James T. Lin's Ratings

Great, Great, Great doctor. has changed my life. Best doc I've been to. Only doctor to have any success reducing my pain.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Docter charged 300.00 for first visit cash. This docter is basically a drug dealer he does not care about your health and the effects the medication he prescribes can do to your body. I have pain in my right knee I have had this problem since I was a young girl caused by being very athletic. the bone in my knee started growing faster then the rest of my leg bones so with added pressure walking causes severe pain. he stopped paying any attention to my problem he was in and out of my room throwing a prescription at me and then all of a sudden one appt he told me he could not write me anything anymore and would not give me my money back for the visit which was 100 dollars. I am unemployed so I begged him to at least refund my money but he said no. he is a crook and a shady docter who does not care about the well being of his patients I recommend you do NOT see this docter!!...

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

He helped create a plan that has kept my back pain well controlled and has stressed keeping up with an exercise program.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

I've had epidurals from Dr. Lin and they really helped my back pain. I can function like a normal person now.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2008 | flag