You may also like

Rate Dr. Gunnar Kraag

Dr. Gunnar Kraag's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Kraag for several years, I truly trust and rely on him and his staff,I am so upset that my next appointment will be the last, as he is retiring. I don't know how I will cope with my illness without him to turn to. It's exextremely hard to find a doctor as understanding as this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I however cannot understand how most of these people on here have said he is rude and not sympathic, I find he is just the opposite he is very caring and a very smart man...takes time with me, however I talk to him like he is a friend not just a doctor, yes he is busy, but that's what you deal with when you have a great doctor, he told me today he is leaving and I will miss him when he is gone, but for the past 18 years or so, its been a pleasure!!! The girl from Carp!!!..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Today I found him very rude, condescending, insisting I can work. How the heck can he decide that? Is he inside my body? Does he see me on a daily basis? Does he feel the pain of fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue. I hope he retires. He was pompous and insulting. I was near tears. Shame on him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

In 1980s good. After that negligent, unprofessional and unethical. Abusive, condensending, falsified records. Took back his own diagnoses which was backed by blood work and other diagnostic tests. Rhetoric dinosaur that should have his licence revoked. Dangerous

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Kraag for many years now and have always be more than satisfied with each visit. Dr Kraag is more than knowledgable in his field and always very very pleasant. His staff are always very pleasant and accommodating. All visits have been punctual. Thanks Dr. Kraag and staff for all your help over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

What a wonderful Doctor, he is very Kind, always ready to say hello. And he knows his stuff as a Dr. Excellent God Bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

great to see someone on time, polite, and informative. Explained things very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I waited 11 months to see Dr. Kraag, due to an admin error with my appoint. For the initial part of the appointment, the rheumatologist kept asking me about my mood swings. When I asked him to explain the connection between joint pain/swelling with my moods, he said there was no connection. Then Dr. Kraag came in and spent all of 5 minutes. He didn't bother to ask about my medical history either. When I tried to brief him, he said, "I'd know if I had arthritis". Not only was it a strange comment, it was rude. The only test he ordered was an X-Ray for my wrist. He then proposed Fibromyalgia as a diagnosis. It's not clear how he came to that conclusion. The follow-up appointment, 6 months, was just as bad. Dr. Kraag did a 30 sec exam and told me he didn't know what I had. My overall impression is that Dr. Kraag could care less and I clearly wasn’t worth his time. While I'm happy Dr. Kraag would know if he had arthritis, it's too bad he was incapable of diagnosing mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Very empathetic doctor who wants to get to the bottom of your issues. He is polite, listens and will even joke around. The staff are efficient as well as the nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252452].votes_count ]]