Rate Dr. Gunnar Kraag

Dr. Gunnar Kraag's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Kraag for many years now and have always be more than satisfied with each visit. Dr Kraag is more than knowledgable in his field and always very very pleasant. His staff are always very pleasant and accommodating. All visits have been punctual. Thanks Dr. Kraag and staff for all your help over the years.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

What a wonderful Doctor, he is very Kind, always ready to say hello. And he knows his stuff as a Dr. Excellent God Bless you.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

great to see someone on time, polite, and informative. Explained things very well.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I waited 11 months to see Dr. Kraag, due to an admin error with my appoint. For the initial part of the appointment, the rheumatologist kept asking me about my mood swings. When I asked him to explain the connection between joint pain/swelling with my moods, he said there was no connection. Then Dr. Kraag came in and spent all of 5 minutes. He didn't bother to ask about my medical history either. When I tried to brief him, he said, "I'd know if I had arthritis". Not only was it a strange comment, it was rude. The only test he ordered was an X-Ray for my wrist. He then proposed Fibromyalgia as a diagnosis. It's not clear how he came to that conclusion. The follow-up appointment, 6 months, was just as bad. Dr. Kraag did a 30 sec exam and told me he didn't know what I had. My overall impression is that Dr. Kraag could care less and I clearly wasn’t worth his time. While I'm happy Dr. Kraag would know if he had arthritis, it's too bad he was incapable of diagnosing mine.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Very empathetic doctor who wants to get to the bottom of your issues. He is polite, listens and will even joke around. The staff are efficient as well as the nurses.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

All the staff were very nice & Dr. Kraag not only has wonderful bed side manner he is very good at what he does!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

I was not at all impressed with Dr Kraag. I waited 10 months to see him because the staff could not read the name on the referral. When I finally got an appointment I saw an intern for half an hour and Dr Kraag appeared for no more than 5 minutes; said I had fibromyalgia and to take cymbalta and goodbye! No follow-up visit or any other advice. Truly disappointed with the lack of care I received. Even my neurologist was perplexed by his written report.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

I have been a nurse for over 30yrs ,however , I have not worked for the past 2 yrs due to severe problems with fibromyalgia. I find Dr Kraag great. He is friendly,honest and very knowledgeable. He listens well when I speak and is a great communicator. Ottawa is lucky to have him !!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Highly professional, the ultimate expert, empathetic, current and very pleasant

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag