Rate Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda

Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda's Ratings

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Ben. He takes his time with each and every patient and he genuinely cares to know everything going on so he can best serve his patients. He delivered my two grandkids too and he was amazing thru the whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is the best kept secret of the San Fernando Valley.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ben is very knowledgeable and up to date on new medical research and takes the time to actually explain things to you and answer all your questions. He never overbooks patients so you don't feel rushed and is very patient and understanding. His office is clean and his staff are very welcoming. I have used him as my gynecologist for 10 years now and as my OBGYN this past year with my first child. Going through a pregnancy for the first time is a big deal and he was with me every step of the way. I now have a beautiful healthy boy thanks to him and I highly recommend him to others!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ben is a wonderful caring doctor. I found him when I discovered I was pregnant, from the first visit I was impressed with his manner. Dr Ben does all testing and ultrasounds in his office, and personally calls with all test results. He takes the time to explain every test and the results of them. I had a difficult delivery, which ended in an emergency c-section, but I felt confident through the entire process that I was in the best care with Dr. Ben. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him, and I would recommend him without hesitation to any woman, whether for pregnancy or regular gynecological visits. Dr. Ben's staff is equally wonderful, they are just as invested in their patients and were easy to work with to schedule appointments or answer questions.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Right from the start, I loved "Dr. Ben". He made us comfortable and excited as we began the journey of pregnancy and parenthood. He was kind and smart. Always explaining everything but never going above our heads. My boyfriend and I were both VERY impressed. The office was clean, bright and well run. He is engaging and genuinely excited for you. You can tell he really still finds his work amazing, knowing that bringing in a life is magical. Any question I called in with, he would call me back personally and never seemed in a hurry. He was always thorough. They even offer a free class, in office, to first time parents that was so helpful!! He had a focused calmness and confidant approach in the delivery room. He really put me at ease and made very smart decisions. I was so thankful for him throughout the whole process.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.Ben-Yehuda was highly recommended to me by my coworker. I found out i was pregnant and did not have an obgyn at the time.i decided to give it a try.The Dr.is amazing. He is very passionate about his field and on top of all the current research.He spent the needed time with us and answered every single question we had during a regular check up appointment.He did not rush and made sure all of our questions were answered and all our needs were met.I loved that it was a one doctor practice and the dr knew you personally. My delivery was superb. Not only the dr made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure the "damage" was minimal, but the total time of pushing was minimized to 20 min. I would highly recommend this doctor. I changed jobs in the middle of the pregnancy and the new job had insurance that Dr did not accept. I obtained cobra just to be seen by Dr.Ben-Yehuda.Also, as an additional perk of being his patient is that his wife teaches a class to all new mommies at his office.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ben-Yehuda and his staff are WONDERFUL! The care I received was truly excellent and I would highly recommend him. Most notably, I called his office on two separate occasions for day-of appointments and I was seen each time. This level of accommodation and dedication is exceptional and somethings that I value greatly as a patient. Dr. Ben-Yehuda is a professional, respectful, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor. I am truly appreciative of his dedication to his patients and practice!

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ben is the most wonderful Doctor, hands down. He always allowed my husband to be in the room with us, ( which my hubby really wanted), took his time, explained everything thoroughly. When I started bleeding at about 14 weeks and called him very late one night convinced that I was having a miscarriage, he took so much time asking me questions and explaining what he thought was going on and reassuring me that he thought everything was fine. Sure enough, an ultrasound that he gave me the very next morning proved that he was correct. I had a healthy pregnancy and an amazing experience for both myself and my husband, thanks to this caring, thoughtful and very personal man.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ben is the best Doctor around. He really is so patient and kind, and will never make you feel rushed. You can ask him anything, and he will answer without judgement. Looking forward to my next pregnancy with him.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

I had a higher risk pregnancy and a difficult labor. Thank goodness I had Doctor Ben. He did his best to keep me comfortable and informed. Right from the start he spent as much time with me as needed. He is one of the only doctors I have ever had who didn't make me feel rushed and answered every question I had, making sure I understood everything that was happening to me. He even made sure I saw a specialist on the SAME DAY when there was a possible issue so that it could be put to rest immediately instead of me worrying about it the entire weekend. I have had issues finding a good OB/GYN for the last 15 years (since I moved to the valley). I'm so glad my fertility doctor recommended him because I now found the perfect one!

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

He's fantastic. Respectful, caring. Incredibly thorough and clear in his explanations. I adore him.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag