Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5376599
18/04/14 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough good about Dr. Ben. He takes his time with each and every patient and he genuinely cares to know everything going on so he can best serve his patients. He delivered my two grandkids too and he was amazing thru the whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is the best kept secret of the San Fernando Valley.
RID: 3649703
07/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ben is very knowledgeable and up to date on new medical research and takes the time to actually explain things to you and answer all your questions. He never overbooks patients so you don't feel rushed and is very patient and understanding. His office is clean and his staff are very welcoming. I have used him as my gynecologist for 10 years now and as my OBGYN this past year with my first child. Going through a pregnancy for the first time is a big deal and he was with me every step of the way. I now have a beautiful healthy boy thanks to him and I highly recommend him to others!  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ohad" to "Ohad M."
RID: 2850415
11/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ben is a wonderful caring doctor. I found him when I discovered I was pregnant, from the first visit I was impressed with his manner. Dr Ben does all testing and ultrasounds in his office, and personally calls with all test results. He takes the time to explain every test and the results of them. I had a difficult delivery, which ended in an emergency c-section, but I felt confident through the entire process that I was in the best care with Dr. Ben. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him, and I would recommend him without hesitation to any woman, whether for pregnancy or regular gynecological visits. Dr. Ben's staff is equally wonderful, they are just as invested in their patients and were easy to work with to schedule appointments or answer questions.
RID: 2834495
04/09/13 5 5 5 5 Right from the start, I loved "Dr. Ben". He made us comfortable and excited as we began the journey of pregnancy and parenthood. He was kind and smart. Always explaining everything but never going above our heads. My boyfriend and I were both VERY impressed. The office was clean, bright and well run. He is engaging and genuinely excited for you. You can tell he really still finds his work amazing, knowing that bringing in a life is magical. Any question I called in with, he would call me back personally and never seemed in a hurry. He was always thorough. They even offer a free class, in office, to first time parents that was so helpful!! He had a focused calmness and confidant approach in the delivery room. He really put me at ease and made very smart decisions. I was so thankful for him throughout the whole process.
RID: 2642684
07/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Ben-Yehuda was highly recommended to me by my coworker. I found out i was pregnant and did not have an obgyn at the time.i decided to give it a try.The Dr.is amazing. He is very passionate about his field and on top of all the current research.He spent the needed time with us and answered every single question we had during a regular check up appointment.He did not rush and made sure all of our questions were answered and all our needs were met.I loved that it was a one doctor practice and the dr knew you personally. My delivery was superb. Not only the dr made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure the "damage" was minimal, but the total time of pushing was minimized to 20 min. I would highly recommend this doctor. I changed jobs in the middle of the pregnancy and the new job had insurance that Dr did not accept. I obtained cobra just to be seen by Dr.Ben-Yehuda.Also, as an additional perk of being his patient is that his wife teaches a class to all new mommies at his office.  Respond
RID: 2597619
22/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ben-Yehuda and his staff are WONDERFUL! The care I received was truly excellent and I would highly recommend him. Most notably, I called his office on two separate occasions for day-of appointments and I was seen each time. This level of accommodation and dedication is exceptional and somethings that I value greatly as a patient. Dr. Ben-Yehuda is a professional, respectful, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor. I am truly appreciative of his dedication to his patients and practice!
RID: 2455052
23/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ben is the most wonderful Doctor, hands down. He always allowed my husband to be in the room with us, ( which my hubby really wanted), took his time, explained everything thoroughly. When I started bleeding at about 14 weeks and called him very late one night convinced that I was having a miscarriage, he took so much time asking me questions and explaining what he thought was going on and reassuring me that he thought everything was fine. Sure enough, an ultrasound that he gave me the very next morning proved that he was correct. I had a healthy pregnancy and an amazing experience for both myself and my husband, thanks to this caring, thoughtful and very personal man.  Respond
RID: 2406795
21/08/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ben is the best Doctor around. He really is so patient and kind, and will never make you feel rushed. You can ask him anything, and he will answer without judgement. Looking forward to my next pregnancy with him.
RID: 2386124
27/07/12 4 4 5 5 I had a higher risk pregnancy and a difficult labor. Thank goodness I had Doctor Ben. He did his best to keep me comfortable and informed. Right from the start he spent as much time with me as needed. He is one of the only doctors I have ever had who didn't make me feel rushed and answered every question I had, making sure I understood everything that was happening to me. He even made sure I saw a specialist on the SAME DAY when there was a possible issue so that it could be put to rest immediately instead of me worrying about it the entire weekend. I have had issues finding a good OB/GYN for the last 15 years (since I moved to the valley). I'm so glad my fertility doctor recommended him because I now found the perfect one!
RID: 1650293
02/12/11 5 5 5 5 He's fantastic. Respectful, caring. Incredibly thorough and clear in his explanations. I adore him.
RID: 1648370
01/12/11 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Ben's for 7 years and would highly recommend him. He was the only OBGYN who was able to perform a complicated endometrial ablation surgical procedure on me which prevented me from having a hysterectomy. He has always been very kind, gentle, caring and compassionate. At my recent exam he even gave me a blanket thinking I might be cold. He is very bright, always explaining everything he is doing.He is an outstanding physician who I would highly recommend.
RID: 1548080
27/09/11 5 5 5 5 I'm extremely happy with Doctor Ben Yehuda and pleased with everything thus far. I think it's sad that it's always the ONE unhappy person that is always the loudest. I hope for a healthy pregnancy, but unfortunately not everything is controlled by the doctor.
RID: 1432053
04/05/11 5 5 5 5 I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have him as their doctor. He is absolutely amazing. So intelligent and kind and caring. I've known a lot of OB-Gyn's professionally and personally, and he is the best. I always get his full attention and I know that he really listens to me and cares. Very talented Dr.
RID: 1302192

27/11/10 3 4 4 1 I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He assured me I had a normal sized baby and stripped my membranes early and ended up with a 5.5 pounder. Did only one ultrasound at 20 weeks even after my measurements stopped increasing at 35 weeks and others commented I looked small. Will NEVER go back. You would think a doctor would rather be safe than sorry.  See Responses
RID: 1150305
15/04/10 5 5 5 5 I had so many problems and changed two doctors before i came to Dr Ben Yehuda He is so gentle and caring and helped me so much i will recommend him he is the best.
RID: 735627
03/12/08 5 5 5 5 This is the best Doctor in the nation,he delivered both of my children. Thank you for everything Dr Ben
RID: 722732
14/11/08 5 5 5 5 I was referred to him from another doc who does not deliver. I had to go through a terrible experience with a miscarriage and he was so wonderful. He makes you feel like he is never rushed. He did not push a surgery that he would have made money on and instead supported a natural option without hesitation. I have never gone to male gyn before him but he is so much better and gentle!!
RID: 696022
04/10/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Ben-Yehuda is a wonderful dr. He is caring and knowledgeable. I recommend him without reservation!
RID: 666397
15/08/08 5 5 5 5 Have referred many friends to Dr. Ben. All have been extremely satisfied. Medical care like the "old" days!  Respond