Dr. Shelly Spaner

Dr. Shelly Spaner

Rate Dr. Shelly Spaner

Dr. Shelly Spaner's Ratings

I accompanied my elderly parent to a diagnostic procedure. The receptionist and aide were so rude. I was worried how we would be treated by the Doctor. Then Dr. Spaner came to explain the procedure. She was so kind and compassionate. Spent quality time with us. Thank you.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

Great! Efficient, Professional and extremely knowledgeable.... and really quite good looking (for what it's worth!!)

Submitted Sept. 6, 2009 | flag

Kind, extremely knowledgeable....and more than a little good looking.

Submitted March 22, 2008 | flag

This physician is a kind and copasssionate professional as I have ever come across. The previous post does reflect her well respected body of work, nor her committment to excellence.

Submitted March 15, 2008 | flag

Have never met a more condascending physician ever. She thinks she is God and treats everyone around her very poorly. Don't bother asking her any questions unless you want to be mistreated.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag

I was so fortunate to come accross this radiologist during the course of a procedure. My past experience is that radiologists have so much work to do interpreting studies that they have little time for the patient. Not this Doctor. She is surely the kindest, most compassionate professional I have met in a long time. It is a pity she doesn't have time to involve herself more in patient care. She is extremely talented, brilliant and one of a kind.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2007 | flag

I have known Dr. Spaner for more than ten years. I have always know her to be kind, compassionate, empathetic and caring. She is well known for her conscientious consultatation skills and her extensive knowledge base.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2007 | flag

I am extremely surprised with the previous comments. This doctor was compassionate, caring and extremely empathetic. The antithesis of rude. She was patient, supportive and went out of her way to answer my questions.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2007 | flag

I find the above comments surprising. I recently had the opportunity to deal with Dr. Spaner, and found her knowlegable, thorough, and exceedingly pleasant.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2007 | flag

Dr. Spaner doesn't want humans to interact with her. She is insular, arrogant and can't wait to get away from you consequently you don't receive the attention you deserve from the monies you paid. Thankfully she is not a general practitioner or most of her patients would have deserted her by now...and deservedly so. She's just simply - awful.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag