Rate Dr. Milton K. Scharff

Dr. Milton K. Scharff's Ratings

He is a great doctor who balances the mom-freakouts with practical doctor knowledge. If I am extremely concerned, he'll take the time to discuss things wtih me and explain why my son is acting or feeling a certain way or doing certain things. However, if I am being irrational, he knows how to mitigate tenuous medical situations with serious facts. He genuiunely cares for his patients and their parents. Great doc.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

most kind and compassionate doctor one could ask for. The best ever, he really cares and my children always felt very comfortable

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag

he always asks questions and if my daughter is embrassed he does not make her uncomfertable an will let her see a girl but she loves him and he is really nice and thinks he will always be a nice doctor

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Scharff is the BEST! He loves his job and loves children. He is the only doctor I have ever known who has walked in the room and sat down to chit chat at each and every visit. He cares and it shows. He took the time to help me critically think aobut my child's health and I trust him with my son's life.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Always late, but once he gets to you and your child he obviously takes the time needed and you don't feel rushed

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag

You are the best doctor, you have helped me so much over the years. I've been seeing you for almost 10 years and i'm so thankful to have someone like you in my life! Thanks!!

Submitted March 31, 2007 | flag