Dr. Milton K. Scharff

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Milton K. Scharff has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1109876
19/02/10 4 4 5 5 He is a great doctor who balances the mom-freakouts with practical doctor knowledge. If I am extremely concerned, he'll take the time to discuss things wtih me and explain why my son is acting or feeling a certain way or doing certain things. However, if I am being irrational, he knows how to mitigate tenuous medical situations with serious facts. He genuiunely cares for his patients and their parents. Great doc.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 969363
22/08/09 5 3 5 5 most kind and compassionate doctor one could ask for. The best ever, he really cares and my children always felt very comfortable
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 962106
13/08/09 5 5 5 5 he always asks questions and if my daughter is embrassed he does not make her uncomfertable an will let her see a girl but she loves him and he is really nice and thinks he will always be a nice doctor
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 813045
05/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Scharff is the BEST! He loves his job and loves children. He is the only doctor I have ever known who has walked in the room and sat down to chit chat at each and every visit. He cares and it shows. He took the time to help me critically think aobut my child's health and I trust him with my son's life.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 261142
05/04/07 1 5 5 Always late, but once he gets to you and your child he obviously takes the time needed and you don't feel rushed
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 247885
31/03/07 5 5 5 You are the best doctor, you have helped me so much over the years. I've been seeing you for almost 10 years and i'm so thankful to have someone like you in my life! Thanks!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield