Rate Dr. Sheryl L. Oleski

Dr. Sheryl L. Oleski's Ratings

She is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I ove Dr. Oleski. I have been in her care for 1 1/2yrs now. She actually cares about your issues and does everything she can to help you. Her PA on the other hand, do not go to her if asked. Her PA was suppose to ssend in a request for MRI and did not send any of the supportive inforamtion that shows that I need one and it got denied by the insurance company. The PA also rushed me out and would not let me ask any questions because she was over booked (which I heard her say to other workers before entering the exam room). Dr. Oleski never rushed me out, took her time, and made sure I knew everything that she was talking about. I would recommend her not her PA.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

This doctor is fantastic. I have been in her care for a year and couldn't be more pleased. She is experienced, has a great personality and actually cares about her patients and treats them like people not a number. She goes above and beyond in every way.....SHE IS THE BEST! She is a rare find and I could not recommend her more!

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag