Dr. Reg Peters

Rate Dr. Reg Peters

Dr. Reg Peters's Ratings

He is very considerate and thoughtful. He took the time and properly evaluated me. He is knowledgeable in sports medicine.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Without a doubt the best Emerge Dr. I have come across. An excellent bedside manner and very professional. He has that rare ability for a doctor to connect, in a genuine caring way and explained things in an easy to understand way. If he was a GP I'd be in the line to have him as my family doctor.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

Had him in emergency room. He was very compassionate and genuinely concerned with my well being. I am very grateful to have had him, very luck. Much better than my last doc in ER. And he is very intelligent knew exactly what he was talking about and then explained if very well. Was very clear with directions and he is very understanding. I like Gina lot 5/5

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

I wont leave the long version here but I will just say that I had Dr.Peters at the emerg and was very lucky to have had him (vs the last doc I saw in emerg) He was compassionate, intelligent and very efficient. He really helped me out and it's too bad that there aren't more Drs like him. If you get him in emerg ...you can relax you are in good hands. Too bad he doesn't have a family practice.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

I was sent to doctor peters for his sports medicine clinic and he was the best so far. Ive been to n8umerous doctors about my wrist injury so far and nobody was able to givwe me a diffinitive awnser. Dr peters knew right away and gave me all the information i needed. Would recomend him to anyone!

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

We were in the ER with Dr. Peters last night in the middle of the night - our second visit as we had been a week earlier with a different doctor. Dr. Peters was amazing. He instantly made my daugther who was having chest pains feel at ease, he answered all of our questions, treated her appropriately (xray, ecg), and sped up the process to get a CT. He was exeptionally professional without being arrogant like the doctor we saw the week before, and assured us. Great doctor, very practical, direct, honest and didn't waste our time or his - which is how an ER doc should be - tell it like it is and deal with the emergent cases as appropirate and quickly as possible. It's not an Inpatient unit - so people should expect to be dealt with quickly as that is the personality need and the attitude required in an ER where things change in the blink of an eye.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

My son broke his arm today and Dr. Peters was amazing! He was very clear with the risks and the treatment information and I would definitely hope that I would get him again in case of an emergency!

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

I saw this doctor in the ER for a potentially serious problem. He was very rude to me, treating me with disdain from the start. He ended up walking away from me whilst I was still speaking and did not provide any actual treatment. He was very unprofessional. I certainly hope that I never have to see him again.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

I took my kids to emerg and Dr. Peters was great with them, very comforting and sincere he made my kids feel very comfortable.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

He's an awesome doctor. Best recommended for the ER ward. So glad to see that we have concerning doctors out there.

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag