Rate Dr. Katie R. Pang

Dr. Katie R. Pang's Ratings

Dr. Pang is friendly and knowledgeable. Much better than some of the other dermatologists in the area! She took time to discuss the causes and possible treatments for my skin condition. It got better pretty quickly after I used the medications she recommended. Will definitely go back next time I have a skin problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Pang. She took time to answer all my many questions. She gave me samples. And she was the first derm ever to tell me I need to use a stronger sunscreen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][514410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Pang is an excellent derm. She is nice and really cares about patients. I received samples and detailed instructions on how to use the medication. My rash improved by the next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][514409].votes_count ]]