Rate Dr. Jayam K. Krishna Iyer

Dr. Jayam K. Krishna Iyer's Ratings

I have been disabled for 30 yrs. Dr. Iyer has been my pain specialist for the last 20 yrs.I am very ill, see a lot of specialists, an in constant pain, also w chronic migraines.Dr. Iyer is not only my favorite specialist,she is an angel of mercy who has compassionately helped me to survive on a daily basis. Nothing is too complicated for her to deal w. She patiently answers all questions, explains procedures, medications,etc. She is the best doc I have ever worked with. I am grateful to have her in my life and I trust her w my life.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

An outstanding knowledgable dr with a diverse experienced staff. Never in a dissagreeing mood, she is always a welcomed freindly sight. A veteran Anesthesiologist, everything seems to come effortlessly to her. An over-all easy & Fun doctor to see!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2008 | flag