Dr. Darlene Ozimok

Rate Dr. Darlene Ozimok

Dr. Darlene Ozimok's Ratings

I find the wait times are a little bit much but for the most part, considering how busy the office is in general, the staff is good and the doctor is great. She has been my doctor for well over 20 years now and I won't change until she retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Ozimok for my annual eye exam. She is always thorough and kind. She found a small tear in my retina and referred me to a specialist to have it lasered. I didn't have any symptoms and am so grateful she found it and prevented me from having a serious retinal detachment. She really knows her stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

My husband had reported difficulty with one of his eyes, specifically floaters and flashing lights over a year ago, she said everything was fine and to come back in 6 months. He went back again for a 6 month check up and reported that his one eye was blocked as if a curtain was over it, he could still see through it but faintly. She pulled me (his wife) aside and asked if he was dealing with anxiety or stressed, she did not see anything wrong with his eyes. He had surgery 2 years prior for cataracts. We insisted that he go back to his surgeon for him to review. His surgeon forwarded my husband immediately onto a specialist and he was suffering from a detached retina. Now he may never see out of his eye, thanks to the lack of knowledge of Dr. Ozimok. I will never send anyone to her nor do i have any faith in her. My family and I will not be back to her office, and she will be made well aware of her lack of actual symptoms protraying eye disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Very friendly staff and a nice selection of frames.Also no problem with adjustments when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Used to be happy with her, but not anymore. The last few times we've been, we've had to wait for her (my little guy actually asked her what took her so long). I've been given prescriptions for glasses for at least 10 years. Most times I wouldn't get them as they weren't strong anyways and if I did get them, I wouldn't replace them if they broke. My last visit to her I told her my eyesight seems to be getting worse. After my eye exam she told me I had 20/20 vision! I couldn't tell you the last time I had 20/20 vision. I've switched eye doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Really great with my kids and myself. Very professional. Nice office. Nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Shes great but dont be 5 mins late...She snaps at you! Other than that always a good experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I totally disagree with the comments regarding the front desk staff. I have never found friendlier or more helpful staff at any other doctor that I've ever visited. And of course, there's Renee..everyone loves Renee! Keep up the great work Dr. Ozimok and kudos on such a great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

I have been seeing her myself for around 15/16 years. My daughter has been seeing her for about 3or4 years. We both love going to visit her. She is very kind and is great at what she does. She is also great with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr Ozimok is very helpful and knowledgable. My whole family has had nothing but good comments and good service from her for years. She has never dissappointed me or my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252894].votes_count ]]