Rate Dr. Lisa K. Malloy

Dr. Lisa K. Malloy's Ratings

All staff was extremely nice and professional. Nice facility Dr Malloy is outstanding in both bedside demeanor and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Freindlier staff .excellent care . Definately woukd see dr.malloy again np student very competent front desk efficient , polite and frienndly proffesionally

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr.Malloy was thorough and she took the time necessary to explain and treat my wife and my symptoms. The ultimate professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr.Malloy was the best Dr.I'v ever seen. She takes her time with you and makes you feel very comfortable. I usually hated that yearly check up and physical, but with Dr.Malloy I couldn't wait to see her. So friendly to talk to & comforting. I highly reccomend her, only problem is she is no longer at this practice. Looks like I"m gonna have to do some research to where she has gone & change to her new location! It's worth the miles!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. Malloy is an amazing doctor. She has a wonderful way with people and is truly concerned with people's health and with their lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

The best primary care doctor I ever had. She always took time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I was a patient with complex issues but she never rushed me and treated me with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Malloy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Do not recommend. Has a Nurse seeing patients and very selective patients if u know what I mean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Dr. Malloy provided excellent care for both me and my two teenage daughters. she is greatly respected in our home....We love Dr. Lisa Malloy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2009

Dr. Malloy was a good listener, caring and informative in many ways. She was running late but totally made up for it with her great attitude and personality. The practice does not handle blood draws.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Malloy has proven to be the best doctor I have ever had. She is careing and listens to me and takes excellent care of me and my whole family. I never feel rushed with her. She has gone out of her way to help me with so many problems in my life. I hope to always have her for a doctor as well as a friend. I can always count on her to listen to me and answer my questions and she has a great sense of humor, is very down to earth. She seems like a sister to me more than a doctor. I never feel like I cannot talk with her or feel scared to approach her with a idea or question. I have recommended her highly to my friends and I know she has helped them as well. I have had many doctors in my 52 years and I gotta say in all honesty that Dr.Malloy has proven to be the absolute best doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515188].votes_count ]]