Rate Dr. Lisa K. Malloy

Dr. Lisa K. Malloy's Ratings

Dr malloy is very professional and caring. I have followed her to this practice. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr Malloy treats me as she would treat a family member. She is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

All staff was extremely nice and professional. Nice facility Dr Malloy is outstanding in both bedside demeanor and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Freindlier staff .excellent care . Definately woukd see dr.malloy again np student very competent front desk efficient , polite and frienndly proffesionally

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr.Malloy was thorough and she took the time necessary to explain and treat my wife and my symptoms. The ultimate professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr.Malloy was the best Dr.I'v ever seen. She takes her time with you and makes you feel very comfortable. I usually hated that yearly check up and physical, but with Dr.Malloy I couldn't wait to see her. So friendly to talk to & comforting. I highly reccomend her, only problem is she is no longer at this practice. Looks like I"m gonna have to do some research to where she has gone & change to her new location! It's worth the miles!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. Malloy is an amazing doctor. She has a wonderful way with people and is truly concerned with people's health and with their lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

The best primary care doctor I ever had. She always took time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I was a patient with complex issues but she never rushed me and treated me with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Malloy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][515192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Do not recommend. Has a Nurse seeing patients and very selective patients if u know what I mean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Dr. Malloy provided excellent care for both me and my two teenage daughters. she is greatly respected in our home....We love Dr. Lisa Malloy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][515190].votes_count ]]