Dr. Robert E. Geise

Website:
Practice: Travel Medicine LLC
Hospital:
Phone:425-899-5100
Med. School:Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Robert E. Geise has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Infectious Disease-related: HIV, AIDs, fever of unknown origin, nosocomial infection, prophylaxis, infections
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert E."
RID: 2875073
24/09/13 5 5 5 5 When I had cancer back in the 80's I learned if I did not feel like I could hug my doctor get a new one. Dr Geise is the best Dr I have ever had. He has gotten me through several life threatening situations and the small stuff. I trust him with my life and that of my friends and loved ones. He is a doctor that talks to you not at you, listens to everything and is the most knowledgeable and compassionate Dr I have ever had. During my current crisis he brought me to tears when he picked me up off the exam table and gave me a big bear hug, at the time it was the absolute best medicine I could have ever received. Patients should be standing in line to have them as their Dr. God is looking after me with Dr Geise as my doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 2392887
04/08/12 5 5 5 5 One of the kindest and most knowledgable doctors I have ever seen. Very impressed with his professionalism and his staff is so friendly and on to of it. Highly recommend Dr. Geise!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield