Rate Dr. Michael C. Rotkis

Dr. Michael C. Rotkis's Ratings

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Rotkis during my first visit and during the surgery. He did a great job on the surgery, didn't even need the pain medicine. Would highly recommend Dr. Rotkis if anyone needed to have breast surgery.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

My 11 yr. old son had to have his appendix out and Dr. Rotkis was very good with him. He made us and my son feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him and he has a great bedside manner!!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr.Rotkis made me feel very comfortable with the upcoming procedure he will be preforming. He really seems to know what he is doing along with a great bedside manner! I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

He makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation, great bedside manner, takes all the time you need to explain things to you and answer all questions.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2008 | flag

dr. rotkis has done many many procedures with me and i couldnt be more pleased. he's a wonderful and caring person and i owuldnt go any where else

Submitted Aug. 11, 2008 | flag