Rate Dr. Sheena K. Aurora

Dr. Sheena K. Aurora's Ratings

She was very unhelpful. She wouldn't answer my questions, even when I asked about treatments she has run trials for. I tried the DHE Infusion which did nothing for me, and when I asked about other Infusions I was ignored. She would only consider doing Botox again on me (I tried it in the past for a year and I had no relief). This Botox caused me to have the worst migraine of my life, they called it an "unnatural migraine." My mom had to call the office for me because I was in such severe pain I couldn't move - it felt like my head was literally splitting open. They were all extremely unhelpful and unconcerned. I do not plan to go there ever again.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Aurora has been my Dr for over ten years and I would highly recommend her. She has worked diligently with me to get my migraines under control. She is sympathetic about pain and notices differences in me personally from visit to visit. I would not change neurologists.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

I was diagnosed with persistent daily migraines. Given prescription of gabapentin. She was very pleasant and went through my record very quickly (I have a thick medical record with many visits to various neurologists). I looked her up on ProPublica and in 2010 she received about $60K worth of contributions from drug companies. I just wanted to make sure she wasn't pushing something on me that was being pushed by the drug companies. Is anybody out there honest anymore?

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Aurora has brought my migraines under control. She has always been patient, sympathetic and listens. I have been in 3 times the last year for a DHE treatment and can call and they fit me in to help break the migraine cycle. The nurses always come in every 15 minutes to check on me during the treatment.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2009 | flag

I found her to be very helpful and she gave me hope for my migraines. I thought she was very nice and helpful. Her manner is straightforward, she answered my questions, and I was very impressed with her knowledge.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2009 | flag

Left patient on bed in cold room, would not take ownership for lack of communication, or medication adverse reaction. Clinical Mgr. suggested patient receive care else where. Not a place I want to receive care from.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

This doctor saved my life. At one point my migraines were so bad I couldn't even go to work. I have been to other doctors specializing in migraines they would treat my symptoms with sedation. I was able to return to work iwth a clear head and functioning at near normal capacity migraine free. Thank you again.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

For someone who deals with folks in pain, I cannot recommend her. She is completely unsympathetic. I'd had a long string of migraines and started to cry when I told her about them. Her only reaction was that she told me to stop crying or I would just make them worse. I had tried to get in to see her partner but they would not let me change doctors so I had to leave the practice. I would never go to her again.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2008 | flag