Rate Dr. Vadim Valdman

Dr. Vadim Valdman's Ratings

Fantastic dentist! I was very nervous about getting two molars removed and he made me feel at ease. He was very knowledgeable and explained the details to me as he went over my chart. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

It was a great experience just A++. Before coming to Dr Valdman office i had neglected my teeth for a while and needed major dental work. Dr Valdman offered a reasonable care plan and after multiple visits I once again had a beautiful smile.

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

I have used Dr. Valdman for 6 years. I use the West palm office. It used to be better. I went in for an emergency - the dentist on duty (not Dr. Valdman) at first thought I had a piece of metal stuck between my teeth. When I mentioned that that was impossible, she brought out my previous xrays and realized it was a crown they had done back in 2007 that the porcelain had cracked and exposed the metal. This after digging around and trying to remove the "metal" piece. After the novocaine wore off, I was in a lot of pain and needed some pain meds called in to my pharmacy. I called at 510PM - was put on hold for 30 minutes. I called back 3 times and got voicemail - left 3 messages before their closing time (630P)- never got a call - very unacceptable. I have changed dentists today. It's too bad, because Dr. Valdman himself is very competent, quick, efficient and personable - he has gotten too big. His practice relies on too many other people - and they just don't cut it.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Great experience had a root canal done was scared wanted to pull out my tooth dr Valdman convinced me to save the tooth and that was best decision i made. The procedure was painless fast and i still have my tooth

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

I had an appointment for 9:30 am, I left unattended for 2 hours!! had to leave... Being pregnant, the first thing they did was to take me to the X-Ray room! they forgot to read my files stating I was pregnant!!! When I "reminded" them I was pregnant, they asked "really..then please go back to the waiting room" On top of that while waiting, I had to hear people arguing (assistants? dentist? not sure) about a misunderstanding regarding another patient's procedure...where is the professionalism? Totally unacceptable, very disappointing!

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag

I HAD A LOT OF DENTIST IN PAST, AND I HAVE TO AGREE THAT DR. VALDMAN IS THE BEST. BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING IT TAKES LESS TIME FOR HIM TO DO PROCEDURE. JUST ASK YOUR SELF WHOULD YOU RATHER SPENT MORE TIME IN THE CHAIR OR LESS?. HE WAS ABLE TO FIX ALL MY PRIOR DENTISTS PROBLEMS.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Valdman was the fastest doctor i have ever seen. He mad me feel so comfortable my fear of Dentist was gone. Yes there was some wait but its was in and out when i was in the back. He pulled 4 wisdom teeth in one visit and i didnt even blinked. Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Painless. Great bedside manor. Wonderful care. Will never use any other dentist.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

horrible man he doesnt care about you he just wanted to go home so he rushed me and said i wasnt in any pain but i was he insisted on pulling out the piece left in from a aweek ago from the women docotor. they finally suggested that i see a oral surgeon becasue he cant get the piece out. medical mistakes are too common and now i have a infection aND IN PAIN THANK YOU SAWGRASS DENTAL

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

This office is just awful. We always waited at least an hour past our appointment, and once we got called back, we waited an additional hour or more. Dr. Valdman always takes care of 2-3 patients at one time. It is like an open house in this office...no Dr/patient personal care there. Do not go to this office or to this Dr. (he is in other south offices)

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag