Rate Dr. Vadim Valdman

Dr. Vadim Valdman's Ratings

Great dentist, very funny and friendly. Had to wait a bit too long, but worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Fantastic dentist! I was very nervous about getting two molars removed and he made me feel at ease. He was very knowledgeable and explained the details to me as he went over my chart. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

It was a great experience just A++. Before coming to Dr Valdman office i had neglected my teeth for a while and needed major dental work. Dr Valdman offered a reasonable care plan and after multiple visits I once again had a beautiful smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I have used Dr. Valdman for 6 years. I use the West palm office. It used to be better. I went in for an emergency - the dentist on duty (not Dr. Valdman) at first thought I had a piece of metal stuck between my teeth. When I mentioned that that was impossible, she brought out my previous xrays and realized it was a crown they had done back in 2007 that the porcelain had cracked and exposed the metal. This after digging around and trying to remove the "metal" piece. After the novocaine wore off, I was in a lot of pain and needed some pain meds called in to my pharmacy. I called at 510PM - was put on hold for 30 minutes. I called back 3 times and got voicemail - left 3 messages before their closing time (630P)- never got a call - very unacceptable. I have changed dentists today. It's too bad, because Dr. Valdman himself is very competent, quick, efficient and personable - he has gotten too big. His practice relies on too many other people - and they just don't cut it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Great experience had a root canal done was scared wanted to pull out my tooth dr Valdman convinced me to save the tooth and that was best decision i made. The procedure was painless fast and i still have my tooth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

I had an appointment for 9:30 am, I left unattended for 2 hours!! had to leave... Being pregnant, the first thing they did was to take me to the X-Ray room! they forgot to read my files stating I was pregnant!!! When I "reminded" them I was pregnant, they asked "really..then please go back to the waiting room" On top of that while waiting, I had to hear people arguing (assistants? dentist? not sure) about a misunderstanding regarding another patient's procedure...where is the professionalism? Totally unacceptable, very disappointing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

I HAD A LOT OF DENTIST IN PAST, AND I HAVE TO AGREE THAT DR. VALDMAN IS THE BEST. BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING IT TAKES LESS TIME FOR HIM TO DO PROCEDURE. JUST ASK YOUR SELF WHOULD YOU RATHER SPENT MORE TIME IN THE CHAIR OR LESS?. HE WAS ABLE TO FIX ALL MY PRIOR DENTISTS PROBLEMS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

Dr Valdman was the fastest doctor i have ever seen. He mad me feel so comfortable my fear of Dentist was gone. Yes there was some wait but its was in and out when i was in the back. He pulled 4 wisdom teeth in one visit and i didnt even blinked. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

Painless. Great bedside manor. Wonderful care. Will never use any other dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

horrible man he doesnt care about you he just wanted to go home so he rushed me and said i wasnt in any pain but i was he insisted on pulling out the piece left in from a aweek ago from the women docotor. they finally suggested that i see a oral surgeon becasue he cant get the piece out. medical mistakes are too common and now i have a infection aND IN PAIN THANK YOU SAWGRASS DENTAL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516071].votes_count ]]