Rate Dr. Lacey J. Loveland

Dr. Lacey J. Loveland's Ratings

Dr. Loveland and her staff are all very professional, caring and kind. Robin is wonderfully upbeat each time I come to the office. Tiffany and Rebecca have always be graciously helpful scheduling appointments and helping me understand what my insurance is doing. Dr. Loveland has been my podiatarist for almost 2 years and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. She can take x-rays and provides orthotic and diabetic shoe services in her office, which really saves time and $. I feel her office visit and x-ray rates are very reasonable. I have Charcot's Arthropathy of my foot, which I had never heard of before visiting her for help. She worked with me to keep my foot healthy while explaining the dos and don'ts so I would understand. She was patient with my questions and extremely encouraging thru this long recovery. I recommend her as a healer with heart, ethics and skill.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Loveland is one of the nicest most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I am so happy that she is my doctor and couldn't ask for a better one! She is helpful and knowledgeable and is very kind. I am grateful for all her help.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Loveland has the kindest, gentlest chairside manner imaginable. I went to see her the first time for a big toenail that had died and needed to come off. I was terrified that removing it would hurt, that the skin underneath would be supersensitive, that it wouldn't grow back, etc. Dr. Loveland listened to my concerns and explained clearly what I could expect in a way that was both realistic and reassuring. Somehow she always manages to treat even my very painful injuries without hurting me at all! My last visit was for an ingrown toenail, and after determining that antibiotics were not strictly necessary, she gave me the option of using them or not. I really appreciated being given the choice; a lot of MDs will just prescribe antibiotics to be on the safe side, without considering the havoc that they can wreak on the patient's GI tract. Thank you, Dr. Loveland!

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

I had Dr. Loveland as my Podiatrist in 2005, when I had just come home to CA. from Texas w/ my new son( he was only 18 mths when I had my surgery),because I broke my left ankle, and she was Amazing!!!She called me that evening herself to make sure I was doing OK! I now work in the medical field w/ my own doctor...and I know that she basically saved my life. I have NEVER once had any problems w/ my ankle xoxo Thank you soooo much Dr. Loveland, Elena Salazar P.S. I know a couple of Orthopedic Surgeons who don't call their pts!

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Good doc. Found her after trying two other podiatrists over the better part of two years to try to get a handle on a really bad, chronic case of plantar fasciitis. The other docs did next to nothing to help, provided very little information on my condition and any preventive measures I could take (most of what I learned was from my own research on the Internet), and the orthotics from one of those docs were just plain bad and actually made my condition worse. I did have to go through three steroid shots from Dr. Loveland, just to get the inflammation under control because it was so bad, but once that was done and I had my new, properly cast/made orthotics, I finally got some relief and have been good ever since, as long as I am wearing the proper shoes. She also did a great job on the surgery for a toenail that was ingrown on both sides. Her staff is wonderful. I felt so well cared for. Would go back to her with any future podiatric issues without hesitation.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

I am elderly and have painfuly bunions. She helped me so much and was ever so kind and understanding.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2008 | flag

She is just the friendliest doctor I have every met. She didn't mind that I took a long time and she really listened to me. And her staff is just great. If you have diabetes like me go see her!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2008 | flag