Rate Dr. S.G. Scott

Dr. S.G. Scott's Ratings

After two years of trying to have our second child and three miscarriages we were referred to Dr.Scott. First impression was that she was abrubted and had very little bed side manners. After a year of appointments, tests and two more miscarriages we are 12 weeks along in a very healthy pregnancy. Dr. Scott is a very talented repro doctor, she knows her stuff. As we got to know dr Scott we found her to be very caring, she answered all of our questions and was very concerned and encouraging throughout all of our treatments. There were times that I had to wait for my appointment, but have you ever gone to any doctor and not waited? When your seeing the best you have to wait. I would recommend Dr. Scott!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I found Dr. Scott to be extremely cold and abrupt. She has absolutely no bedside manner and no patience for any kind of pain. I once said "Ouch" during a procedure and she actually came over to me and hissed "You're going to have to decide right now if you're serious about this procedure or not!!!" There is no excuse for talking to someone like that, even just on a human level. I loved all the staff at the clinic and do take into account the fact that they are dealing with hormonal women. But Dr. Scott is way beyond. She is so rude. My husband was furious at the way she treated us. But of course you cannot complain at the time because you are already feeling so desperate and vulnerable. I agree with the other post on here, if she were running any other type of practice she would have been shut down long ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

my bad luck I had and she was worst dr I've ever seen she that I have zero chance to concieve but i got pregnant four times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

this doctor performed a HSG on me and was very rude! The reason I was having this procedure was due to pain and when she was doing the procedure I was having a lot of pain and pretty much told me to suck it up. I was not impressed with her bed side mannor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

In eight months we've met with Dr. Scott twice. The clinic did not address any of our concerns. The receptionist is very rude and has actually refused to let us speak to our doctor or to the manager. But seeing as they're the only fertility clinic in town, I don't think things will change anytime soon. This has been one of the worst experiences we've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

She was very nice and helped us with our 2 children. She knew what she was talking about and got to the point not wasting ours or her time. She answered all the questions we had and was always excited to see our babies when we brought them in after they were born!! I would recomend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

My overall experience was extremely positive. I truly appreciate all that Dr. Scott has done for us. I think some people forget that we're ALL there because we've had problems and great disappointments. Dr. Scott is a fertility specialist not a shrink. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr Scott was the second doctor at the Fertility treatment program that we ended up seeing and she was a fantastic doctor, I did find her a bit abrupt but I think that is her personality and she was never rude, just to the point about things. She does her job and she does it well, she figured out that we were not ovulating and started us on clomid, well here we are over a year later and we have our son!! Thank you Dr. Scott!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Not a very pleasant woman. After my miscarriages i expected some sympathy from her but she can just be rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2009

I am very happy to have Dr. Scott as my doctor at the RFP. I had seen Dr. O'Keane in the past and did not have a good experience. Dr. Scott was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and took lots of time to go through treatment options with me. She was an hour behind schedule, but once I saw her I thought it was worth it. And, she and the staff were very apologetic about the delays. I feel good being under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253405].votes_count ]]