Dr. Randy Ressler

Rate Dr. Randy Ressler

Dr. Randy Ressler's Ratings

Randy does expert work, without fanfare. He's compassionate and just an all around top-quality person. I felt very safe with him. I hadn't had dental care in years and he helped me to get back into good dental health. Overall the staff is great, there was just one hygienist that was kind of rough with me... granted I hadn't had a cleaning in a while and I was paying via a payment plan that Randy set up for me, so I think she was trying to get everything done without going over time too much. Obviously, it made a lasting impression with me that wasn't that positive. I'm seeing how much it is worth it do take your time and do things right, with care, or a customer could come away with a less than stellar experience.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

This is a wholistic dentist who uses homeopathy and does cranial sacrel adjustments. He is caring and kind. I have sent many people to him with happy results.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

He's kind of a one man operation and so instead of having lots of (expensive) helpers he seems to do most of the work himself and passes the savings along to his patients. He's also really nice.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag