Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry Sr.

Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry Sr.

Rate Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry Sr.

Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry Sr.'s Ratings

2nd year for a colonoscopy, both years were told to be an hour early . I have been he for an hour, forty four minutes. Finally asked why the wait they tell me appointment is not until 10:00. I tho k doctor is great. I do not like to wait. When my paper work clearly stated 8:00...be one hour early and then you have too wait.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Have been a patient of Dr Ravry SR for 10 years. Excellent doctor. The supporting staff on the other hand is probably a 1 or 2 on a scale of 10. And if you do have an appointment, plan on a potentially lengthy wait.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Excellent diagnostician. I have used him for many years and in cases where he is unsure of what your problem is, he will quickly recommend a specialist for you.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

There are actually two Dr Ravrys'-father is gastro-son is internal medicine. Both are top notch in all areas of care and manner. 15 yrs experience with them. Great people, good staff,excellent doctors.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag