Dr. Gregory W. Skeens, Jr.

Dr. Gregory W. Skeens, Jr.

Rate Dr. Gregory W. Skeens, Jr.

Dr. Gregory W. Skeens, Jr.'s Ratings

A wonderful dentist with a happy, smiling staff! I couldn't believe how wonderful the service was, especially the one day crown service! I did not even know it was possible to walk in needing a crown and leave the same morning -finished! It looks beautiful, it didn't hurt and I was really pampered from the moment I entered the office until I was walked to the door to leave. Dr Skeens examined my teeth,took x-rays and then explained everything up front, including WHY the treatment was the best for me. Then he explained what he was doing every step of the way! Wonderful and refreshing. I am so happy to know that there are still dentists like Dr Skeens who still CARE for patients and don't rush through the procedures.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

This is the best dental office ever!!! The staff was very welcoming and helpful, and answered all of my questions.Dr Skeens was very attentive to my questions and needs. I am so fortunate that I found his office!!!!

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

I had such a pleasant dental visit, for the amount of work I needed. Dr. Skeens and his staff were friendly and treated me great. I felt that my questions were answered and my opinion mattered. I will refer this Dentist to everyone I know. I needed several filings and a root canal, so Dr. Skeens gave me a follow up phone call that same evening to make sure I was feeling ok and was not in any pain. What GREAT service. I have never had a doctor or dentist personally followup wit me. A++ in my book. :)

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag