Rate Dr. Ira Spinner

Dr. Ira Spinner's Ratings

After 2 injections and medication, my foot hurts more than ever. I was away for 6 weeks and was in great pain. I left 2 messages wit his staff asking that Dr. Spinned call me back. He never called me back. Needless to say, I'm looking for another podiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr Spinner and his staff are extremely professional and pay so much attention to each patient. I could not believe how much time, patience and selflessness they showed when they explained each procedure and diagnosis I had. They were so caring. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Best experience I've had in a Dr's office. I wasn't just another number at the bakery counter. Dr. Spinner took his time to talk to me as patient and a person. .He diagnosed my condition and cured it in 2 visits. I'm back to running thanks to his treatment and the unbelievable arch supports he made me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr Spinner is probably the BEST doctor I have ever been to. The most caring and professional person you will ever meet. I am so happy I have him for my Podiatrist. You don't find service like this anywhere else !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Staff was professional and cortious. Dr was knowledgable spent time with to insure i understood my diagnosis and treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Dr. Spinner is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

Highly knowledgable. Felt Like I was a member of his family. Was to 3 prior podiatrist before Dr. S. I wish I would have came to his office first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516221].votes_count ]]