Dr. Jeffrey Wachtel

Dr. Jeffrey Wachtel

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Wachtel

Dr. Jeffrey Wachtel's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Wachtel's for over 10 years now - he is outstanding and all comments that describe him on this site are entirely true. He is a gem and an incredible podiatrist who really does have a personality plus...and then some! Again, just an outstanding Dr. and gem of a man.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

My Daughter had an ingrown toenail removed. She recorded the whole procedure. Dr.Wachtel was very good at explaining everything and put her at ease. He had a very clean technique. The toe is healing extremely well. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable and skilled podiatrist. :)

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

My teenage had a very severe case of an ingrown toenail. We tried going to the walk in clinic and that dr tried to burn the granuloma that had formed (very painful) and each time he would say I want to see you back in 2 weeks - well, trying to get that particular dr at the walkin clinic was an event itself. After doing this for a few months with no success at all, we finally decided to see Dr Wachtel. Immediately he made my 14 year old feel very comfortable, worked quickly, explained what needed to be done and what care needed to be done at home. Within 4 visits (including 2 procedures) my son's almost year long battle with an ingrown toenail is finally over. We both found Dr Wachtel to be so friendly and extremely knowledgeable - his secretary as well - it was a pleasure dealing with this dr. I would totally recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I chose Dr. Wachtel from this website and I was not disappointed in my choice. My son need orthotics and he was very teenager friendly, gave good advice and the orthotics have helped my son. I would recommend him and his price was very reasonable compared to others as I had priced other doctors. My son had 4 appointments and had custom made orthotics.

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

This guy is a blast. Personality plus. Is great at what he does and is very pleasant to deal with! All doctors should take a lesson about patient care from him!!!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Ingrown toenail redone from previous podiatrist's surgery which missed a bit of the ingrown nail. Dr. Wachtel's needles hurt about 80% less than the original Dr's needles. He froze the whole area so there was no pain and very little pressure. Surgery was very prompt and successfuly removed the left over nail. Very good natured too.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

Excellent, friendly on time service. Answered all my questions completely to my satisfaction. Explained in understandable language. This was my first visit but will go back as needed and will recommend.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag