Rate Dr. George Duft

Dr. George Duft's Ratings

Dr. Duft is very knowledgeable and helpful. My daughter had ingrown toenails for 2 years and she was so happy after her surgery and was finally pain free. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr.Duft seemed to know what he was talking about when I first met him. I have 2 ingrown toe nails that are extremely infected. He told me that when he wedged the sides out and put some stuff on the tissues it wouldn't grow back and he hasnt had a patient in the whole time he has been working that said their nail grew back and that it was a 98% chance it will work. Well it didnt work, it grew back and is infected again :( I didnt pay the full amount for the work all at once and I wont pay the rest (only like $40) because he seemed to think its impossible when we called him. I have had my one toe done by him and wont go back. Too much pain. In total I have had 8-9 wedges and one full toe nail removal. One of the wedges with a tissues destruction which didnt work. Disappointed in him.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

In 1999 when an orthopedic surgeon told me I had to get orthotics I knew immediately who to see. Dr. Duft had been treating my elderly father monthly for years. I had already witnessed how wonderful he was with my Dad. My first set of orthotics were so great I went back and got a second pair made specifically for my ski boots. I also had three surgeries done with Dr. Duft to remove ingrown toenails. This year I was diagnosed with Capsulitis. I needed to get a new set of orthotics. The best thing about getting orthotics made from him is my old pairs can be refurbished for free. I walked out of his office with my pair from 1999 and my new pair & they both look exactly the same, fresh and new. Knowing Dr. Duft for almost 20 years now, I can't speak highly enough of him as a person. He's kind, generous and always has a smile on his face. I do not think I ever waited more than 10 minutes in his office. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues and will continue doing so.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I have had problems with my feet for years. But it was not till I came to Dr. Duft in June 2013 that I found out what was really wrong. He is knowledgable, friendly and I am definitely a patient of his for life. I recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I have seen this so-called Doctor twice in the past ...I was referred to a neuroologist and while that took a loooog time,when I called to scedule a appt. for feedback on that visit, I have NEVER heard back from his Office. Nothing at all. This guy is so unprofessional it STINKS.....WILL BE TELLING my doctor to refer me to someone that really cares about my health. I too am diabetic and foot issues are a very serious concern for me.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

He is a very knowledgeable, punctual, and a very nice person

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

first time ever seeing dr duft he was 15 mins late to a.appointment with me while waiting I heard him arfuing with staff slamming doors and he had no patience with me. everytime I'd ask him a question he either didnt know or made me feel like a complete idiot for asking. He defiently knows hes one of the.only podiatrist arou d and even more so acts like it would rccomend seeing anyone but him unless you like being talked down to and hearing him fight with staff on a positive note the staff was very pleasent to be around.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Duft has been my podiatrist for many years! I am diabetic and have tons of issues with my feet! I am also extremely squirmish and HATE my feet being touched! He's very patient and gentle and has helped me numerous times with quick and painless treatments for numerous issues! Love going to see him!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

very poor client care. far too quick and easy to anger when asked simple question. horrible experience.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Duft was not the first doctor I consulted, however, he became my first choice. His extensive knowledge, experience and the passion he has for his work clearly has made him an expert in his field. My surgery involved the removal of an unusually large and painful Morton's Neuroma plus a bunion removal and correction. I was personally phoned by Dr. Duft just prior to the scheduled date and was assured that if I was't ready for the discomfort then I would receive a full refund of my deposit. A special thank you to his surgical nurse that was scheduled to come back to work in December but came in to work on November 24th (a Saturday). Dr Duft's expertise is not to be taken lightly. My surgery was text book perfect. Foot surgery is serious. Pay close attention to post-op instructions and follow them to the letter. Appreciate a surgical artist's work! You won't get any warm and fuzzy hand-holding here, but you will get a superb surgeon with a sense of humour! Many many thanks Dr.D. !!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag