Rate Dr. George Duft

Dr. George Duft's Ratings

This doctor lied to me and tried to get me to pay him $1500.00 in cash. I also discovered while waiting that he has elderly people coming into his office once a week for months at a time, and all he does then is look at their feet and tell them to come back next week. This guy is all about scamming for money. Have you noticed his car, and that he is dripping in diamonds and jewelery? Fat and rude too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571957].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Duft is very knowledgeable and helpful. My daughter had ingrown toenails for 2 years and she was so happy after her surgery and was finally pain free. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr.Duft seemed to know what he was talking about when I first met him. I have 2 ingrown toe nails that are extremely infected. He told me that when he wedged the sides out and put some stuff on the tissues it wouldn't grow back and he hasnt had a patient in the whole time he has been working that said their nail grew back and that it was a 98% chance it will work. Well it didnt work, it grew back and is infected again :( I didnt pay the full amount for the work all at once and I wont pay the rest (only like $40) because he seemed to think its impossible when we called him. I have had my one toe done by him and wont go back. Too much pain. In total I have had 8-9 wedges and one full toe nail removal. One of the wedges with a tissues destruction which didnt work. Disappointed in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

In 1999 when an orthopedic surgeon told me I had to get orthotics I knew immediately who to see. Dr. Duft had been treating my elderly father monthly for years. I had already witnessed how wonderful he was with my Dad. My first set of orthotics were so great I went back and got a second pair made specifically for my ski boots. I also had three surgeries done with Dr. Duft to remove ingrown toenails. This year I was diagnosed with Capsulitis. I needed to get a new set of orthotics. The best thing about getting orthotics made from him is my old pairs can be refurbished for free. I walked out of his office with my pair from 1999 and my new pair & they both look exactly the same, fresh and new. Knowing Dr. Duft for almost 20 years now, I can't speak highly enough of him as a person. He's kind, generous and always has a smile on his face. I do not think I ever waited more than 10 minutes in his office. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues and will continue doing so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

I have had problems with my feet for years. But it was not till I came to Dr. Duft in June 2013 that I found out what was really wrong. He is knowledgable, friendly and I am definitely a patient of his for life. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I have seen this so-called Doctor twice in the past ...I was referred to a neuroologist and while that took a loooog time,when I called to scedule a appt. for feedback on that visit, I have NEVER heard back from his Office. Nothing at all. This guy is so unprofessional it STINKS.....WILL BE TELLING my doctor to refer me to someone that really cares about my health. I too am diabetic and foot issues are a very serious concern for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

He is a very knowledgeable, punctual, and a very nice person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

first time ever seeing dr duft he was 15 mins late to a.appointment with me while waiting I heard him arfuing with staff slamming doors and he had no patience with me. everytime I'd ask him a question he either didnt know or made me feel like a complete idiot for asking. He defiently knows hes one of the.only podiatrist arou d and even more so acts like it would rccomend seeing anyone but him unless you like being talked down to and hearing him fight with staff on a positive note the staff was very pleasent to be around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Duft has been my podiatrist for many years! I am diabetic and have tons of issues with my feet! I am also extremely squirmish and HATE my feet being touched! He's very patient and gentle and has helped me numerous times with quick and painless treatments for numerous issues! Love going to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

very poor client care. far too quick and easy to anger when asked simple question. horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516272].votes_count ]]