Rate Dr. George Duft

Dr. George Duft's Ratings

I have been to several doctors for a foot problem and Dr Duft is the only one that knew what it was and gave me options to treat the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

An extremely rude and belligerent man. Nothing professional about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been treated for fungus toenails by Dr. Duft. Dr. Duft uses the pinpoint lazer. I found Dr. Duft and his staff to be knowledgeable and caring and my nails are growing in pink and healthy. I highly recommend Dr. Duft and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

My experience is not as a patient but as a contractor. We've done great work for him at his residence in Abbotsford. Provided him with advise and helped him even knowing that another company has declined serving him. When the job was 99% complete he found excuses why not to let us to complete minor touches and denied paying his outstanding invoice. he come across as aggressive with a bullying attitude, not looking to finalize things in good relations but rather demand a lot and then not reciprocate his end of the bargain. After near completion he referred us to one of his clients, recommending us highly, yet he refused to pay the $2400 outstanding. He might be half a decent Dr., although by some of the reviews I wouldn't deal with him, but as a client he is rude, egotistic and very unprofessional. He can talk, but you have to fight to get a word in. Unprofessional and undeserving of the good service and work he received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

What a fantastic doctor! Makes you feel very comfortable and confident with what he's doing, had an ingrown removed, he and his assistant were fantastic, very helpful and knowledgable, definitely would recommend dr. Duft to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

The information and knowledge of both the doctor and staff were excellent. The doctor was about 10 mins, behind schedule which is acceptable for a specialist. My experience was excellent and I would refer him to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

This doctor lied to me and tried to get me to pay him $1500.00 in cash. I also discovered while waiting that he has elderly people coming into his office once a week for months at a time, and all he does then is look at their feet and tell them to come back next week. This guy is all about scamming for money. Have you noticed his car, and that he is dripping in diamonds and jewelery? Fat and rude too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571957].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Duft is very knowledgeable and helpful. My daughter had ingrown toenails for 2 years and she was so happy after her surgery and was finally pain free. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr.Duft seemed to know what he was talking about when I first met him. I have 2 ingrown toe nails that are extremely infected. He told me that when he wedged the sides out and put some stuff on the tissues it wouldn't grow back and he hasnt had a patient in the whole time he has been working that said their nail grew back and that it was a 98% chance it will work. Well it didnt work, it grew back and is infected again :( I didnt pay the full amount for the work all at once and I wont pay the rest (only like $40) because he seemed to think its impossible when we called him. I have had my one toe done by him and wont go back. Too much pain. In total I have had 8-9 wedges and one full toe nail removal. One of the wedges with a tissues destruction which didnt work. Disappointed in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

In 1999 when an orthopedic surgeon told me I had to get orthotics I knew immediately who to see. Dr. Duft had been treating my elderly father monthly for years. I had already witnessed how wonderful he was with my Dad. My first set of orthotics were so great I went back and got a second pair made specifically for my ski boots. I also had three surgeries done with Dr. Duft to remove ingrown toenails. This year I was diagnosed with Capsulitis. I needed to get a new set of orthotics. The best thing about getting orthotics made from him is my old pairs can be refurbished for free. I walked out of his office with my pair from 1999 and my new pair & they both look exactly the same, fresh and new. Knowing Dr. Duft for almost 20 years now, I can't speak highly enough of him as a person. He's kind, generous and always has a smile on his face. I do not think I ever waited more than 10 minutes in his office. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues and will continue doing so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516269].votes_count ]]