You may also like

Rate Dr. George Duft

Dr. George Duft's Ratings

Dr . Duft has been helping my young daughter for the last couple of months with orthotics. Recently she fractured her foot and the hospital Doctor and the specialist were far from helpful. We brought her in to see Dr. Duft and he has been amazing, my daughter loves him and he is always friendly and has never rushed us. He is very knowledgeable and has taken the time to explain everything to my wife and I in ways we understand. He is a doctor that I would highly recommend to anyone young or old. Thank you Dr Duft.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

This is by far the worst Podiatrist I have ever had work on my feet. I wasted 4 years and $$ on injections and poor advise. Now he tries to sell you his new dollar drain...laser treatment for fungus issues. Thankfully I walked away before he soaked me and my medical plan for $100 a toe. I do not have fungus problems as stated by 2 other Podiatrist. What a thief. Don't trust him and don't let him do surgery on you in his office. He is arrogant and rude on top of it all. Good riddance.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have been to several doctors for a foot problem and Dr Duft is the only one that knew what it was and gave me options to treat the problem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

An extremely rude and belligerent man. Nothing professional about him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2725714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been treated for fungus toenails by Dr. Duft. Dr. Duft uses the pinpoint lazer. I found Dr. Duft and his staff to be knowledgeable and caring and my nails are growing in pink and healthy. I highly recommend Dr. Duft and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

My experience is not as a patient but as a contractor. We've done great work for him at his residence in Abbotsford. Provided him with advise and helped him even knowing that another company has declined serving him. When the job was 99% complete he found excuses why not to let us to complete minor touches and denied paying his outstanding invoice. he come across as aggressive with a bullying attitude, not looking to finalize things in good relations but rather demand a lot and then not reciprocate his end of the bargain. After near completion he referred us to one of his clients, recommending us highly, yet he refused to pay the $2400 outstanding. He might be half a decent Dr., although by some of the reviews I wouldn't deal with him, but as a client he is rude, egotistic and very unprofessional. He can talk, but you have to fight to get a word in. Unprofessional and undeserving of the good service and work he received.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2681578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

What a fantastic doctor! Makes you feel very comfortable and confident with what he's doing, had an ingrown removed, he and his assistant were fantastic, very helpful and knowledgable, definitely would recommend dr. Duft to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

The information and knowledge of both the doctor and staff were excellent. The doctor was about 10 mins, behind schedule which is acceptable for a specialist. My experience was excellent and I would refer him to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

This doctor lied to me and tried to get me to pay him $1500.00 in cash. I also discovered while waiting that he has elderly people coming into his office once a week for months at a time, and all he does then is look at their feet and tell them to come back next week. This guy is all about scamming for money. Have you noticed his car, and that he is dripping in diamonds and jewelery? Fat and rude too.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2571957].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Duft is very knowledgeable and helpful. My daughter had ingrown toenails for 2 years and she was so happy after her surgery and was finally pain free. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478815].votes_count ]]