Rate Dr. Rama G. Naidu

Dr. Rama G. Naidu's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

she is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever gone to. She is so knowledgeable and smart and kind. I rate her as the best Dr. around... So pleased she is mine.....Denise Gartner

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rama Naidu is an excellent doctor and person. She has a great deal on compassion for her patients and other individuals. Her medical experience and profession radiates her profound passion in her field of work. My admiration for her as my doctor along with St. Anthony's Medical Center Hospital is on a very high rating level. I would recommend Dr. Rama Naidu and St. Anthony's Hospital to any and everyone for medical services. I refuse to be treated at any other hospital other than St. Anthony's. Dr. Rama Naidu is a very considerate and sweet person to know, and to have as your personal/private primary care physician. I hold a considerable amount of admiration and respect toward her and her office staff. She and staff are always courteous and attentive with the needs of the patients and office callers/vistors. I cannot ever see myself being without Dr. Rama Naidu as my primary care physician. She is without any doubt an extraordinary physician and person. I love her dearly.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Office staff not helpful and short with patients at times. Can never speak to doctor or request a phone call.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Found her to be very caring and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to many and they are very happy with her care.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

I'd never had a doctor care so much about a patient before. I've worked in healthcare for years. My previous experiences with any doctor was typically unsympathetic. Not with Dr. Naidu. She doesnt shove medicine at symptoms, she treats the cause for the illness. She most likely saved my life. I'd never see another doctor. Our whole family loves Dr. Naidu! She's not just a great doctor, but a truly amazing person too.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Naidu is a very knowlegable and caring person. She is very interested in making sure each of her patients gets the best care available. I am a RN and can say that she is one of the most thorough Dr.s that I have ever seen. I just started seeing her as my PCP and she is the best around!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Doc Naidu has treated me for 5 years and not only listens to me, but remembers to always connect the dots -she is a whole doctor which means she wants to see all specialist notes so she can keep track of my total healthcare. No one ever cared before.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag

She is an awesome doctor. She listens, acknowledges the problem, and then works on helping you. I have never felt better and I am so happy. I have been ill for over 15 years. I got to the point to where I was not living a normal functioning life. With Dr. Naidu's help I have been feeling great and living life with my kids again.

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Naidu is such a good listener. I'm in my 40's and have had a hard time finding a doctor that listens. She truly seems to care too. For the first time in my life, I am satisified with my medical care.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag