Rate Dr. Dennis A. Casey

Dr. Dennis A. Casey's Ratings

I have known Dr Casey since 1978 when my son was a 2 year old. He is a great doctor & deserves the best ratings possible. He has a wonderful disposition with young children & my son & daughter had no fear going to see him. Like his father before him he is credit to the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2009

The poor rating is so untrue. I have been a LONGTIME patient of Dr. Casey. He is the best in the city and so caring. You always leave feeling better and laughing. His nurse is so funny with a great sense of humor. It is so unfair to rate an awesome doctor on a bad experience with his receptionist. Yes, she has her moments, this doctor is just one of the best I have ever been to. He has an agressive approach and is quite effective. He does not play around with your sickness and gets you better very quickly. The office is also very clean. If you want to get betterr quickly, Dr. Dennis Casey is the one that you want to get an appointment with, trust me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516512].votes_count ]]