Rate Dr. Brian Smith

Dr. Brian Smith's Ratings

I have used Brian for over 10 years, he is excellent. I have tried others because of my location without the same result. Always go back.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr.Brian Smith is awesome. I have been seeing him for 20 years. He explains everything and is very helpful. He is always willing to get you in even at the last minute. Last year I could not get out of bed without help because of my SI. He was like a miracle worker. I would recommend him anytime.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I have seen many chiropractors in my life and he is in a league of his own in his abilities to provide relief. He is also one of those people that everyone likes. He is a natural people person and the best chiropractor. I recommend him to everyone I know that needs a chiropractor. How do I spell relief? Brian Smith.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Very impressive, very knowledgeable and likeable. Very patient too

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Fantastic and most helpful took time to explain what he was doing and why

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

I saw a number of chiropractors before I first went to Brian. I now only see Brian. He is the best chiropractor i have ever seen. His "bedside manner" is impeccable. He is very genuine, extremely kind and polite. He is simply the best!!!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I have been going to see Dr Smith since my early 20's, over 20 years now. He's always been able to fix me up when I've put out my back, be it from heavy lifting or even poor posture doing everyday things. He has a reassurring manner and accommodates me into the schedule for emergencies. I was originally referred to him by a co-worker, and have since referred my step-father to him.

Submitted June 10, 2012 | flag

He is the best adjuster I have ever visited. I have been seeing chiropractors in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary for the past 35 years. His adjustments are very skillful - so I have never had to schedule multiple visits that go on for months.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Smith enjoys what he does..he is a people person for sure. If you have a emergency at the end of the day, he will stay at the office to help you.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Smith is the best. Thanks to him i can live a normal live.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag