Rate Dr. Samuel Selesnick

Dr. Samuel Selesnick's Ratings

He is without a doubt the best
I had a glomus jugular tumor
Sixteen hrs of surgery
Plus 6hrs embolization
That was 12yrs ago
There is not better

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Selesnick is the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely professional and knowlegeable. His surgical skills are second to none. After much research and analysis, I came to the same conclusion as my ENT...Dr. Selesnick. Do your research and you will come to the same conclusion. Why put your life in his hands? He is the best in his profession. He saved my life.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Why would an ENT have pamphlets for botox and restylane in his waiting room? Seems creepy and unprofessional, like he's looking for any opportunity to pick up a few extra bucks.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

I developed an odd ear infection in 1991 and had it operated on then. After surgery it was never right for 18 years, nearly constant ear infections. Then an ENT in the Hudson Valley looked at a CT scan of my ear and said he thought I needed another surgery. He did not appear too sure of himself. If I was going to have surgery I wanted it done by the best, so I went to Dr Selesnick. To my surprise, he said, "I don't think you need surgery." He cultured my ear and treated me with 6 weeks of the correct antibiotic, and I have not had an infection in 4 years! God bless Dr Selesnick. He is your best shot at fixing a problem that stumps all the other ENTs.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Selesnick. He has been my doctor for a very long time and has helped me solve some extremely complicated health issues. He is compassionate and professional towards his patients and is always willing to answer questions. He is truly dedicated to his specialty, and his expertise is unparalleled. My family and I have been so grateful to have Dr. Selesnick to help me with my health care. You really won'??t find a better doctor and surgeon.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

he operated on me in 2001- he did a wonderful job and was very understanding as to what I was going through. I had a neurectomy removal of the eighth cranialn nerve . I was referred to him ear, nose and throat -he is great at what he does and always had my confidence.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

he's the best, the one other ent's recommend when they can't figure your problem out or when your problem is beyond their range.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Selesnick is the best at what he does. For serious issues, Dr. Selesnick could save or improve your hearing and may even save your life. He is an extreme professional and can appear very serious. Behind that serious tone lies a very caring heartfelt doctor who does his best to care for his patients

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

I had some ear problems and saw several ENT and it wasn't until I saw Dr. Selesnick that I was properly diganosed. He is a top rated Dr, very professional, kind and caring. He truly loves his work and it shows. He is a very busy Dr. and you might have to wait to see him but it is well worth it. I have been going to him for over 8 years now and I can't say enough about him.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

I think he is a good doctor. Always fits me in when I have a problem.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag