You may also like

Rate Dr. Samuel Selesnick

Dr. Samuel Selesnick's Ratings

Dr. Selesnick is BY FAR the BEST Dr. I have EVER encountered, bar none! Twenty two years ago he performed a 12 hour surgery to remove a brain tumor that resulted in facial paralysis and deafness in one ear. I had a very rare tumor that had gone misdiagnosed for three years. When the tumor was finally discovered, 13 doctors misdiagnosed the type of tumor it was. Dr. Selesnick was the ONLY Dr who correctly diagnosed it and was prepared to do a nerve graft during the surgery which resulted in my regaining movement in my face after a few years. He is not only extremely knowledgable, but a down to earth, humble, caring and compassionate Dr. Every time I look in the mirror and smile, I think of how grateful I am for having him as my Dr. If it hadn't been for his expertise, I would not have been able to do such a simple thing as smile. I was only 25 years old at the time. Now 22 years later, after another MRI of the brain following some symptoms, a radiologist has diagnosed me with another brain tumor. I only trust Dr Selesnick's opinion and will once again , put my life in his hands. I cannot possibly give him any higher recommendation! He is in a class of his own!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Selesnick has been treating my chronic ear problems for the past 6 years. He is a skilled surgeon who is also kind and caring and treats patients with respect. He has a way of putting you at ease from the start and inspires total confidence. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

He is without a doubt the best
I had a glomus jugular tumor
Sixteen hrs of surgery
Plus 6hrs embolization
That was 12yrs ago
There is not better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Selesnick is the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely professional and knowlegeable. His surgical skills are second to none. After much research and analysis, I came to the same conclusion as my ENT...Dr. Selesnick. Do your research and you will come to the same conclusion. Why put your life in his hands? He is the best in his profession. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2365197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Why would an ENT have pamphlets for botox and restylane in his waiting room? Seems creepy and unprofessional, like he's looking for any opportunity to pick up a few extra bucks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

I developed an odd ear infection in 1991 and had it operated on then. After surgery it was never right for 18 years, nearly constant ear infections. Then an ENT in the Hudson Valley looked at a CT scan of my ear and said he thought I needed another surgery. He did not appear too sure of himself. If I was going to have surgery I wanted it done by the best, so I went to Dr Selesnick. To my surprise, he said, "I don't think you need surgery." He cultured my ear and treated me with 6 weeks of the correct antibiotic, and I have not had an infection in 4 years! God bless Dr Selesnick. He is your best shot at fixing a problem that stumps all the other ENTs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Selesnick. He has been my doctor for a very long time and has helped me solve some extremely complicated health issues. He is compassionate and professional towards his patients and is always willing to answer questions. He is truly dedicated to his specialty, and his expertise is unparalleled. My family and I have been so grateful to have Dr. Selesnick to help me with my health care. You really won'??t find a better doctor and surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

he operated on me in 2001- he did a wonderful job and was very understanding as to what I was going through. I had a neurectomy removal of the eighth cranialn nerve . I was referred to him ear, nose and throat -he is great at what he does and always had my confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

he's the best, the one other ent's recommend when they can't figure your problem out or when your problem is beyond their range.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Selesnick is the best at what he does. For serious issues, Dr. Selesnick could save or improve your hearing and may even save your life. He is an extreme professional and can appear very serious. Behind that serious tone lies a very caring heartfelt doctor who does his best to care for his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517428].votes_count ]]