Dr. Arash G. Vishteh

Dr. Arash G. Vishteh

Rate Dr. Arash G. Vishteh

Dr. Arash G. Vishteh's Ratings

The care I received from Dr. Vishteh was outstanding! I recommend him to anyone needing an excellent neurosurgeon.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Visteh was very caring and available to answer questions and concerns from my family when he performed surgery on me for 2 brain tumors in 2 years.He was concerned that no question was left unanswered to the best of his knowledge.His office staff for my aftercare was just as caring and concerned as he was.Thank-you Dr. Visteh, I recommend you when asked about my neurosurgical care.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I am very happy with surgery which was fusing my L5, which had ruptured and caused me excruciating pain. Dr Vishteh and hospitol did an awesome job and I am very greatful for their help. awesome surgeon

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Vishteh performed back surgery on me almost a year ago and I have been nothing but pleased ever since. He really gave me my life back. He is amazing. The best experience I have ever had w/ a doctor.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

This guy is very talented, and won't do the surgery unless you need it. Excellent doctor.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag