Rate Dr. Anthony A. Romeo

Dr. Anthony A. Romeo's Ratings

I went to Dr. Romeo after having many surgeries. He has done a few for me in past years and is about to do another one soon. He is one of the nicest, most down to earth guy you will ever meet. He truley cares about you and understand when you are in pain. They are never on time, however, he is one of the best around so you can't always win, you just have to deal with it, and the wait will be WELL WORTH it!!! Also, his office staff is GREAT. They are nice and also always return your call right away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2010

Dr. Romeo is a very knowledgeable doctor. When I went to see Dr. Romeo, I had already had 2 shoulder surgeries, and couldn't move my arm at all. Dr. Romeo performed a surgery and now I can move my arm more then before. He did what he could and thanks to him I can now write again, and use my arm for simple activities. I know this may not sound like much, but when you go 3 years not being able to use it at all it's a lot when you finally can. This surgery was about 2 years ago, and I have not had to have another surgery on the shoulder since. He is a very great doctor, and when you feel hopeless he is the guy to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

I have been a patient for over 11 years as the result of an unfortunate accident. I can conclusively say that had it not been for the excellent care by Dr. Romeo and his talented staff I would have been much worse off. He is as trustworthy as they come and is genuinely interested in his patient's well being. If you need help, go with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517483].votes_count ]]