Dr. Roger Smith

Rate Dr. Roger Smith

Dr. Roger Smith's Ratings

He is a friendly and helpful Doctor who won't recommend more visits than is necessary. He does not have a very holistic approach to health though and will bill you for ART treatment without asking or letting you know that your charge is now $15 higher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The best Chiropractor I've ever been to. Dr. Smith took the time to get to know my condition, and is helping me through a severe injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

For the last 25 years, I have gone to see Roger when ever my back was aching and needed an adjustment. He is a great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Dr.Smith is Awesome.... I have been seeing him for about 2 years now and he is so amazing. He is always so helpful and professional. He is kind and courteous and always willing to answer any questions. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is gentle and the adjustments are always quick and painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

I saw Dr. Smith for years. I used to figure skate and anytime I landed the wrong way or knocked something out of place I'd immediately book in to see him. The last time I was in to see him he adjusted my neck while I was standing (I didn't think anything of it) and I passed out. It freaked me out quite badly. I moved away for school and haven't seen him in a few years but would like to as I trusted him with the health and well-being of my joints in general.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Gentle, courteous and pleasant to deal with. Even when in the greatest of pain, he manages to do any corrections with minimal discomfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

I've been seeing Roger for a good 20 years now. He is the most ethical and kindest Chiropractor that I have seen. He gets held up from time to time, but he is thourough and takes time to see that one is taken care of properly and that all their needs are met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

I hate to say it, but I have tried other Chiropractors but I always seem to come back to Dr. Smith. He is very thorough and takes the time to really try to work out the kinks. He is a super doctor and a great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

I have been seeing Roger since 1992. Regardless of the number of times I need to see him OR not see him in a year, his treatment is always the same - thorough, kind and caring. I am very happy to have Roger on my "personal medical team".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253990].votes_count ]]