Rate Dr. Christopher E. Bonacci

Dr. Christopher E. Bonacci's Ratings

Dr. Bonacci recently took my wisdom teeth out and I couldn't be happier with the treatment I recieved. He was very patient and will to answer all of my questions in-depth at the consultation. The surgery was quick and painless. I did unfortunately develop some complications that led to very painful and swollen gums, but he did a get job taking care of me: he had me come in three times a week for another two weeks for minor treatments that really relieved the pain - and this was no additional charge! I never waited longer than 10-15 minutes. And I love his staff! They are always friendly and sweet, and ready to greet you with a smile on their face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth removed (all 4) at Dr. Bonacci's office a little over a week ago. The whole experience went as well as it could go, and I do not regret choosing Dr. Bonacci. He was very thorough and direct with the details and process of the procedure in my consultation appointment, and the actual procedure only took about a half hour. I had very little pain during my recovery. Dr. Bonacci even called me a few days after to make sure everything was OK, even though we had a consultation appointment scheduled for exactly a week after the procedure. You are in good hands at Dr. Bonacci's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Dr. Bonacci recently removed my wisdom teeth, and even though I was terrified for the procedure, the doctor and his staff were extremely competent and caring, immediately putting me at ease. The healing has gone smoothly, and overall the process has been painless and simple. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr. Bonacci removed my wisdom teeth a week ago. He and his staff were pleasant, professional and extremely fast, and the recovery was surprisingly almost painless. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I had three dental implants installed by Dr. Bonacci. I hope I never need another one, but if I do I'm heading back to Dr. Bonacci and his excellent staff. The doctor is easy to talk to, answers all your questions, and puts you at ease. The staff takes good care of you from start to finish. The price is high, I guess, but you get what you pay for. And if you don't have dental insurance (like me), they have Care Credit, which lets you pay it off in six or twelve months with no interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Dr. Bonacci is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. My 10 year old had the procedure. she felt comfortable, the nursing staff was excellent, and she had very little discomfort afterwards. highly recommend this practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Bonacci removed an extra tooth that was growing in my 9 year old son's mouth. We both were so impressed with the extremely friendly staff from the receptionist to the assistant nurse to Dr. Bonacci. They made my son feel really important and that the procedure was no big deal, which was 100% true! The procedure itself was quick and my son was back to normal after his anesthesia wore off. The nurses/assistants couldn't have been nicer! He even wanted to eat popcorn that afternoon! As my three boys grow up and need to have wisdom teeth removed or my husband and I need dental surgery, we will definitely go to Dr. Bonacci. I have already recommended him to someone and will continue to do so! Just an overall truly pleasant experience and from someone who is not a fan of dental procedures, that says A LOT! Thanks to everyone in Dr. Bonacci's office for making our experience so positive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Bonacci is an extremely competent dental professional, who has superb educational, training and specialization qualifications. He is meticulous in his work, and very gentle with his patients. I needed two dental implants and he demonstrated superb skills and great competence in all aspects of dentistry. He explained clearly why the particular dental work needed to done, what were the options, and once a course of treatment had been decided, exactly what he will be doing to take care of the problem. The implant work was done to perfection...everthing came out exactly as he had explained to me. The office staff is warm, and friendly, and there was never any waiting time. Dr. Bonacci is a highly qualified/competent/hard working/caring dentist, and I am pleased to give him my highest recommendation in every category.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

I thought the staff was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. We had a consult prior to the removal of four wisdom teeth. Our questions and concerns were addressed by the doctor and his staff. We were not kept waiting for our appointments. The surgery went as well as one could hope for. My daughter was able to go swimming the next day. The fee certainly seemed reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I had two implants and the results could not have been better. All procedures were completely pain free. The staff and Dr. Bonacci are very pleasant and make the office visits enjoyable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518083].votes_count ]]