Rate Dr. Leonore C. Huppert

Dr. Leonore C. Huppert's Ratings

I absolutly love Dr. Huppert and her staff. They are the kindest caring people in most of the medical field. The entire office takes the time to sit and explain every detail, and answer every question you may have at the time of your visit, and even if you call afterwards return the calls right back to help you with any questions or concerns. From the time you walk into the office until the time you leave you are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. I love everything about Dr. Huppert and the staff here, would recommed to any female!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Huppert is amazing. She is the best Reproductive Endocrynogist I've seen. She is razor sharp and yet very warm, with a great sense of humor. Love her!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

I've been to two other fertility doctors/offices. Dr. Huppert & her staff were the only ones who provided personalized, humanistic care. Unlike at the other fertility doctors' clinics, Dr. Huppert met with me every time I was in the office. She knows her stuff, is caring, and efficient. In two weeks she did more testing than the other doctors combined in 7 months. Just a better, more positive experience at her office. I can't recommend her and her office staff enough.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr.Huppert was extremely helpful.My husband and I were treated like human beings by her and the entire staff. She sat down with us and explained everthing clearly.Everyone was friendly. We were able to have a baby.They are far more superior in their knowledge and how they treated us. Our previous reproductive specialist treated us like a nameless face and did not explain anything. We were so blessed to have found Dr. Huppert instead. Even if I was still unable to have a baby by Dr. Huppert's efforts I would still recommend them to anyone (and did). My nephew and his wife were trying to have another baby but the pregnancies were unsuccessful. I told them about our experience with Dr. Huppert. They loved her and her staff also. Now they are expecting their baby in December. I again would recommend Dr. Huppert to anyone in need of a reproductive specialist.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

She's a no nonesense kind of doc. I feel very safe in her hands

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag