Rate Dr. Olukayode Fawole

Dr. Olukayode Fawole's Ratings

Always helpful and friendly, doesn't mind having a real conversation and getting into detail with you. Open to suggestions and willing to work with you on your terms. Always a pleasure to see Dr. Fawole.

Staff has always come across as friendly and professional.

Like all medical facilities/doctors offices, in Ft.McMurray, this office is very busy, fully booked, and things tend to get backed up early in the day. Wait times can be quite long since the practice became established, with my personal waits ranging between 40 mins - 2 & 1/4 hrs. Unfortunately, this is about par for the course in Fort McMurray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

They never answer their phone and the wait is unbearable. I've tried calling for a week now. Will not be returning ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

First: I've avoided finding a new family Doctor for a long time, because I have had bad luck with many GP's not being engaged with their patients. However, I realize that the ER is not an appropriate place to go for chronic conditions or for a check-up so I decided to find a physician accepting patients: I decided to go see Dr. Fawole and I was extremely happy that I did so. Initially I was a little turned off by the office because they told me that despite making an appointment it would be about a two hour wait; thankfully, I was brought in to see Dr. Fawole long before this wait time was up. Dr. Fawole was engaged, he listened to my concerns, and he gave me much relevant advice about my concerns. Additionally, he also ordered many tests and was quick to call back about my results. He is an exceptional Physician and I would bring my whole family to see him. I recommend him to anyone who actually wants a caring Doctor, and doesn't mind a little bit of a wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

He is actually a very knowledgeable doctor, thorough and has a lot of patience for being so busy! Was never a fan of the health care system in Fort Mac, but he may have changed my mind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

He is a very friendly doctor but very busy as all drs in fort mcmurray are, but you definitely need time if you want to see him. You do have to wait at least an hour to see him and no one ever answers the phone. His Filipino receptionist is ignorant and shouldn't be working at as a receptionist because she doesn't speak good English.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][518453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

He's been my doctor for two years now since I've been in Fort McMurray. The front desk staff are very rude and they mess up my appts every time I book on. Just last week I was supposed to be booked with Fawole at 4:40, only to wait for almost three hours to be told that they booked me with anyalabechi and that dr fawole was gone home. When i finally did get to see him 2 weeks later he point blank cut me short and told me that he had other patients to deal with. Like others have mentioned, he doesn't seem to know how to read test results properly. All he kepy saying to me was the he didn't have any answers for me and that my situation was very complex. What ****!!! I am in the process of looking for a new doctor to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][518454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

I'm currently seeing Dr.fawole for prenatal care. I have been going to him for five years and he has become less concerned with his family practice and more concerned with WCB. When going in for a appointment expect long wait times unless you were hurt at work because he will then cater to your needs. He separates his WCB patients from his regular patients and regardless of your appointment time he will see the WCB patients before you even if it means a two hour wait. When trying to book in for a appointment you are better off to go in because you will not get through by phone. If you are sick and it's a emergency go to the hospital or after hours clinic because you will probably not get in and if you do you'll likely have a lesser wait time at the er. He is a nice man but his priorities are no longer with his patients but with money. Unfortunately this is likely due to our shortage of doctors. Hopefully he stops taking new clients or cuts his appointments in half.m

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Got hurt on the job. Went to emergency told to stay of work for at least a week. Went to this doctor and completely contradicted the doctor in emergency department without reviewing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Staff is not very helpful. Made me feel like more of a distraction from other duties then a client. Waited almost 2 hours to get in to see the doctor. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of choices in Ft. McMurray and this kind of service has become common place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

He is very conscientious, and listens to your concerns. A doctor that likes his job I think.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518448].votes_count ]]