Dr. Peter L. O'Malley

Rate Dr. Peter L. O'Malley

Dr. Peter L. O'Malley's Ratings

Dr O'Malley is wonderful. He is extremely knowledgable, informative with parents, and excellent with children! We could not be happier with the guidance he has provided us over the years.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. We were referred by friends and not disappointed. My oldest was terrified to go because at our prior dr he got shots and the nurse was not gentle with him. Dr. O'Malley focused on my son and talked to him like a friend and not a doctor. Not all doctors will ask a child what kind of dinosaur or dragon they are. My son actually responded well and stopped fighting the visit. My youngest usually isn't big on strangers and he did everything the doctor asked. It was nice they had a movie on in the waiting room to keep the kids entertained. I also appreciated the fact the doctor answered my questions and didn't make me feel like a Mom that worries too much.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Best pediatrician in the area. Great with infants, toddlers & older children. My kids have been his patients for years, we've referred many friends, and everyone is amazed at the excellent care he provides.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

We drive 45 minutes to see Dr. O'Malley. He is the best there is. My children love him and his staff and he is very supportive of parents and has a big family of his own. He will listen to all your concerns, never rushes, and has always made me feel better - and I'm the kind of mom who panicks!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

We love Dr.O'Malley!!! Patient, kind, understanding, concerned, friendly....the list goes on and on..... We have 3 kids (8,4 & 2.5) and he has always been great with all of them.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. O'Malley is the BEST Pediatrician I have ever met. I cannot explain the kind of human being he is in just a few words. Our family will never change doctors and will continue to refer people to Dr. O'Malley. My children love him and so do I. After the birth of our second child, he kept checking on me to make sure I was ok. He could sense the stress and tiredness. He ash continued to comfort, support and reassure us and we travel through the first few years of being parents (3yr old and 2 yr old). I have never in my life felt more comfortable with someone caring for my kids than I do with him. I highly reccommend Dr. O'Malley and hope you love him as much as we do. Thanks Pete for all your care and hard work!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag