Rate Dr. Florian M. Cortese

Dr. Florian M. Cortese's Ratings

We waited for him for an hour before he finally came in to see my mother. He can't dare worth a darn or hear. He was no help having heard all the stuff about him and all the law suit I wouldn't take my dog to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I saw Dr. Cortese for a endo and exo scope. I am a 22-year-old female and was extremely scared about the procedure. He was very calm, and managed to calm me down before the procedure. Before we began, he gave me a detailed run down of all the medications I would receive and what they did. I had no "holes" in my intestines and recovered the next day. 2 days later his office called to see how I was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][519080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

When my mother was in the hospital a few years back he had no compassion we had to fire him so he wouldn't upset her. His wife sold Mary Kay cosmetics and even bothered her to buy some cosmetics. Since that time I know of 3 of his patients that he poked holes in their intetines during a procto and told two of them when they called because they were in pain to take some Tylenal. I know there have been suits filed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][519079].votes_count ]]