Rate Dr. John Jovanovic

Dr. John Jovanovic's Ratings

I have met many doctors and specialist over the years, being a care giver to both my parents. Dr. Jovanovic took/takes care of both my parents and is the first doctor I have met that is so caring, compassionate, logical and extremely knowledgeable. He is patient, never rushes through your questions or your appointment. He goes above and beyond the call of duty no matter how hectic, demanding and emotional his day is. He is the only Doctor that came to my parents bed side when they were admitted to the CVH. He has such pleasant disposition that he makes everyone around him more calm and assured. He truly is unique and old school, which is so rare nowadays.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

My 46 years old husband died because dr. Did not found what was wrong.i feel he was neglected by that doctor

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Easily the best cardiologist I have seen (and I have seen several). Caring, very knowledgeable, easy access to the best resources, and a very nice person to boot! I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

An amazing and very empathetic doctor, wish all doctors could use him as an example of how to treat a patient

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I had an appointment with Dr. Jovanovic this morning. He is an example of what all physicians should aspire to. He was extremely thorough, caring, knowledgeable and detail oriented. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Jovanovic. He was a pleasure to meet and I sincerely appreciated his sincerity. He was a bit late due to being needed in the emergency department at Credit Valley but that is completely understandable in my opinion.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Jovanovic was my late mom's doctor. He is not only a great cardiologist but also a very caring doctor. Dr Jovanovic was for her and for our whole family every time we needed him, giving us information and explanation. What a great, extremely dedicated doctor.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

The staff (receptionist) is the contact person of the Doctors and the impression they impart carries as a good or bad experience for the patients.there is absolutely no empathy in dealing with the patients. every time I talk to the staff I wonder why are we seeing this Doctor. Why can't the staff be trained to talk to the patients in a civilised manner.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Whilst I was in CVH I had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Jovanovic. I cannot say enough about him: very available, competent, friendly and understanding. He performed a procedure on me that saved my life. I highly recommend Dr. Jovanovic.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

What a great cardiologist, caring, knowledgeable and open-minded.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

I grew up with him and his brother Mark. He is following in the footsteps of he father, also a doctor. All the best to him and his patients. God Bless

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag