Rate Dr. John Jovanovic

Dr. John Jovanovic's Ratings

Dr Jovanovic is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Most of my appointment was sitting in his office talking. He was very thorough and knew exactly what I needed to hear. I actually teared up at one point, because I couldn't get over, not being just another number. The doctor who referred me barely looked up from his notes and I was more stressed out after leaving! I can say, its great to have a doctor with such bedside manner. Here's to a future healthier me! L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have met many doctors and specialist over the years, being a care giver to both my parents. Dr. Jovanovic took/takes care of both my parents and is the first doctor I have met that is so caring, compassionate, logical and extremely knowledgeable. He is patient, never rushes through your questions or your appointment. He goes above and beyond the call of duty no matter how hectic, demanding and emotional his day is. He is the only Doctor that came to my parents bed side when they were admitted to the CVH. He has such pleasant disposition that he makes everyone around him more calm and assured. He truly is unique and old school, which is so rare nowadays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

My 46 years old husband died because dr. Did not found what was wrong.i feel he was neglected by that doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Easily the best cardiologist I have seen (and I have seen several). Caring, very knowledgeable, easy access to the best resources, and a very nice person to boot! I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

An amazing and very empathetic doctor, wish all doctors could use him as an example of how to treat a patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I had an appointment with Dr. Jovanovic this morning. He is an example of what all physicians should aspire to. He was extremely thorough, caring, knowledgeable and detail oriented. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Jovanovic. He was a pleasure to meet and I sincerely appreciated his sincerity. He was a bit late due to being needed in the emergency department at Credit Valley but that is completely understandable in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr Jovanovic was my late mom's doctor. He is not only a great cardiologist but also a very caring doctor. Dr Jovanovic was for her and for our whole family every time we needed him, giving us information and explanation. What a great, extremely dedicated doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

The staff (receptionist) is the contact person of the Doctors and the impression they impart carries as a good or bad experience for the patients.there is absolutely no empathy in dealing with the patients. every time I talk to the staff I wonder why are we seeing this Doctor. Why can't the staff be trained to talk to the patients in a civilised manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

Whilst I was in CVH I had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Jovanovic. I cannot say enough about him: very available, competent, friendly and understanding. He performed a procedure on me that saved my life. I highly recommend Dr. Jovanovic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

What a great cardiologist, caring, knowledgeable and open-minded.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254267].votes_count ]]