You may also like

Rate Dr. Edward Gyongyossy

Dr. Edward Gyongyossy's Ratings

He's been my doctor for years and has helped me on my health needs I'm great full to have him as a doctor also I took my mom in and out of hospital to see what was wrong with her no one at the hospital found out what was wrong with my mom they gave my mom medicine for something els that didn't have any thing to do with what she had so I took her to Dr.gyongyossy he was the only one that found out she has shingles God bless him because my mom was in tears every day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Was great 10 years ago. Has become almost disinterested in his practice. Has limited to no experience treating mental health and is quick to prescribe. My Family still swears by him, I found a doctor who is not professionally burnt out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

A wonderful doctor and very intelligent . He makes going to the doctors office a wonderful experience .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

He is awesome. Very knowledgeable and open-minded. He knows his stuff. I've had to see my share of doctors in the past few years and I'm just glad he's my family doctor. He has always gotten me the care I need in the last 15+ years and I'm so grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I have had him assess me on many occations over the last 20 yrs. He is knowledgeable, approachable and very pleasant. I wish more physicians were like him. If that were the case, patients would feel that their concerns have been addressed. It is a very pleasant experience with Dr. G. He is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Been my doctor since I can remember, always fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

He's been my family doctor for years and he's great. He's extremely knowledgeable, good listener and very open-minded. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. It is true he does not proactively offer physicals and referrals, but he won't deny you one if you ask for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

He is a really good doctor and I certainly would recommend him to others. He does not seem to like kids, however, so I had to look for a paediatrician but aside from that (no one is perfect) Dr. G is very personable and a he is a wealth of knowledge. His approach to medicine is worth mentioning as he remembers details about his patients, he thinks about them when he is at home (or maybe even dreams:) about them. He does make funny comments like my toe being long enough to be transplanted onto my hand - if needed. The man definitely knows how to make people feel comfortable. Did I mention he is cute?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2010

I've been going to this doctor for over 10 yrs and don't really have anything negative to share. He's not stupid and knows when someone's jerking him around. I'll admit once and a while I yanked his chain, and he knew it, and I also knew he knew it but he just went along with it. He's a decent guy to speak with if you share the same interests like "i" something. To tell you the truth, with todays internet resources..any smart patient will familiarize themselves with meds and treatment and offer a "suggestive" approach, not demanding. His many yrs of med training certainly wasn't for nothing. Forget about goin in and playing armchair doctor. Ask him for his opinion and value it. He is very factual and poignent once he opens up. The guy is a wealth of information in many different specialties. Remember, he can spot a bull****ter a mile away. Trust me I know. Dr. G keep up the great work. And don't use high F-stops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I have been to this Dr. for over 20 years He has never ordered me a physical until I requested one. He quickly dismiss's what I say. More interested in his own hobbies. Has told me more than once once question per visit, is quick to write a perscription and get you out of his office. I don't see him taking much notes if any. Problem is it's hard to get a good doctor to take on a new patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1254303].votes_count ]]