Rate Dr. John D. Booth

Dr. John D. Booth's Ratings

DR BOOTH IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAD BEEN TO 3 OTHER DOCTORS AND DR BOOTH WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEMS
AND WITH HIS TREATMENTS I HAVE BEEN CURED OF MY PROBLEMS A+++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune of consulting with. I've had 2 meetings with him now and will not go bad for a third. Horrible bedside manner, made me feel worse coming out than going in. Would NOT recommend to anyone with feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Booth is fantastic but it is next to impossible to book an appointment. The office is either closed or no one answers. You cannot leave a message which is extremely frustrating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Was referred to Dr. Booth however did not become a patient due to rude and hostile behaviour of phone staff. Needs to treat new patients appropriately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Booth has been looking after my son for over 20 years and we think he is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

awsome doctor....great staff....so glad to be under his care....highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Very kind and respectful. Takes time to listen. Thorough, but runs very late for appointment time. 1-1.5 hours late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Dr Booth is a fantastic Dr. Very nice, and takes time to answer questions. But everytime I've gone, I've waited FOREVER int he waiting room, even when it doesn't seem busy, no matter morning or afternoon. And his receptionist is the absolute best! I love her, she's always so nice to talk to and always greets you with a smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Booth is very pleasant and helpful with patient's concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Over the last few years i have seen many doctors and specialists. Dr booth is a most excellrnt doctor in his diagnostic skills and manner. I am so happy to have him as my doctor. So many other doctors wrote me off as a hypercondriac woman but Dr Booth took the time to find out what was really wrong with me and solve the problem. He has personally called me with my blood test results and discussed my situation. It is rare to have doctors who care enough about their patients to give a personal touch and I appreciate his kindness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1254438].votes_count ]]