Rate Dr. John D. Booth

Dr. John D. Booth's Ratings

Worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune of consulting with. I've had 2 meetings with him now and will not go bad for a third. Horrible bedside manner, made me feel worse coming out than going in. Would NOT recommend to anyone with feelings.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Booth is fantastic but it is next to impossible to book an appointment. The office is either closed or no one answers. You cannot leave a message which is extremely frustrating.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Was referred to Dr. Booth however did not become a patient due to rude and hostile behaviour of phone staff. Needs to treat new patients appropriately.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Booth has been looking after my son for over 20 years and we think he is excellent.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

awsome doctor....great staff....so glad to be under his care....highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Very kind and respectful. Takes time to listen. Thorough, but runs very late for appointment time. 1-1.5 hours late.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Booth is a fantastic Dr. Very nice, and takes time to answer questions. But everytime I've gone, I've waited FOREVER int he waiting room, even when it doesn't seem busy, no matter morning or afternoon. And his receptionist is the absolute best! I love her, she's always so nice to talk to and always greets you with a smile!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Booth is very pleasant and helpful with patient's concerns.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Over the last few years i have seen many doctors and specialists. Dr booth is a most excellrnt doctor in his diagnostic skills and manner. I am so happy to have him as my doctor. So many other doctors wrote me off as a hypercondriac woman but Dr Booth took the time to find out what was really wrong with me and solve the problem. He has personally called me with my blood test results and discussed my situation. It is rare to have doctors who care enough about their patients to give a personal touch and I appreciate his kindness

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

love this doctor, so helpful and really was there for me every minute in all my thyroid cancer treatments, surgeres and after care. I look forward to my visits and the staff is great too

Submitted Nov. 27, 2010 | flag