Rate Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal

Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal's Ratings

After the Homeopathic treatment by Dr. Agarwal, my 5 years-old daughter's Psoriasis condition has improved tremendously within a month, where as the prolonged treatment (almost a year) by Allopatheic medicine was only giving temporary relief. Dr. Agarwal spends time to listen to his patients to diagnose the problem and then gives the remedy to cure it as soon as possible. We are very lucky to find this doctor and I am glad to share our experience so that others may also benefit. He is definitely top-notch and deserves all stars.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Can I not give this doctor a thousand stars? Five seems far too less! Dr. Agarwal is brilliant, extremely meticulous and detail oriented! We are seeing excellent progress with his treatment!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

A wonderful doctor with a lot of patience and a thorough approach towards diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.Agarwal has saved my family. He truly cares. Truly thankful to have found him. A rare mix of compassion and perfection. If not for him both my sons would be on harsh medications and we would be dealing with deadly side effects.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

We love Dr. Agarwal. He is dedicated to helping his patients, he is knowledgeable in all medicines. He has helped my son tremendously, if not for Dr. Agarwal, my son would still be on steroids for asthma. I recommend Dr. Agarwal whole heartedly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very good knowledge manners and caring attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

very good homeopathy doctor..very friendly...excellent bed side manner..He answered all my question very clearly...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Each and every comment about DR. AGARWAL mentioned here is so true. He seems to be more intrested in patients conditions rather than the money and time unlike other doctors. I lIKE the his approach to help patients conditions and how deep he gets into details to understand the root cause. i have started to get treatment from him for my ulcerative colitis symptoms. Its been only 2 visits now and i almost forgot that im uc patient as, i got all my symptoms under my control. I GOT MY LIFE BACK. THANK YOU DR. AGARWAL.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I'm glad i found a Homeopath Doctor in US. He took 3 hours to go through the case and he is knowledgeable, I'm waiting to see how the results will be with Homeopath medication. Only concern is insurance doesn't cover the expenses.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Agarwal was very clear, to the point and gave me a lot of time to understand my daughter's case. He was very very considerate to my three year old by taking care that she was comfortable . This shows the personality of the doctor. Very kind , considerate and quick and intelligent in understanding and getting to the core of the problem.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446300].votes_count ]]