Rate Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal

Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal's Ratings

very good homeopathy doctor..very friendly...excellent bed side manner..He answered all my question very clearly...

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Each and every comment about DR. AGARWAL mentioned here is so true. He seems to be more intrested in patients conditions rather than the money and time unlike other doctors. I lIKE the his approach to help patients conditions and how deep he gets into details to understand the root cause. i have started to get treatment from him for my ulcerative colitis symptoms. Its been only 2 visits now and i almost forgot that im uc patient as, i got all my symptoms under my control. I GOT MY LIFE BACK. THANK YOU DR. AGARWAL.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I'm glad i found a Homeopath Doctor in US. He took 3 hours to go through the case and he is knowledgeable, I'm waiting to see how the results will be with Homeopath medication. Only concern is insurance doesn't cover the expenses.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Agarwal was very clear, to the point and gave me a lot of time to understand my daughter's case. He was very very considerate to my three year old by taking care that she was comfortable . This shows the personality of the doctor. Very kind , considerate and quick and intelligent in understanding and getting to the core of the problem.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr.Agarwal is very analytical and methodical in his approach. We took our son to see Dr.Agarwal for his developmental delays(PDD-NOS) and we are seeing amazing improvements in his speech, language, cognitive abilities and gross motor abilities in a short span of 4 months. Dr.Agarwal tells you upfront that if there is no improvement even after 3 months, he will be the first to stop further treatment. He spent close to 4 hours with us on our first appt and we have never been to a doctor who is this dedicated and committed. We would highly recommend Dr.Agarwal to anyone. There are many doctors out there who over promise and never deliver, but here is a doctor who under promises and over delivers every time!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I am very much satisfied with the services from Dr Kishan .C. Agarwal. He is really very great Homeopathic Physician. I observe very positive results from treatment to my son. I strongly recommend him for the treatment of Chronic deceases. The doctor is more helpful, listen to your problems very patiently, knowledgeable and respectful.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

I went to this doctor for my 3 year old son who has been having frequent colds and ear infections and often wheezing since I sent him to daycare. He had been on antibiotics on and off for the past 10 months and the ENT doctor recommended putting ear tubes soon. We gave him homeopathic treatment for about 4 months now and he did not have any more episodes of ear infection nor wheezing. So far so good, I hope it keeps him out of trouble. Very good doctor in all aspects but difficult to get an appointment if you are a new patient.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Excellent Alternative Medicine doctor who is very knowledgeable,thorough, professional yet friendly. Helped my son with chronic urticaria after all allopathic medicines failed.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

He's one of the best homeopaths around and has helped my son tremendously.I highly recommend him,very knowledgeable.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag