Rate Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal

Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal's Ratings

A wonderful doctor with a lot of patience and a thorough approach towards diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.Agarwal has saved my family. He truly cares. Truly thankful to have found him. A rare mix of compassion and perfection. If not for him both my sons would be on harsh medications and we would be dealing with deadly side effects.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

We love Dr. Agarwal. He is dedicated to helping his patients, he is knowledgeable in all medicines. He has helped my son tremendously, if not for Dr. Agarwal, my son would still be on steroids for asthma. I recommend Dr. Agarwal whole heartedly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very good knowledge manners and caring attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

very good homeopathy doctor..very friendly...excellent bed side manner..He answered all my question very clearly...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Each and every comment about DR. AGARWAL mentioned here is so true. He seems to be more intrested in patients conditions rather than the money and time unlike other doctors. I lIKE the his approach to help patients conditions and how deep he gets into details to understand the root cause. i have started to get treatment from him for my ulcerative colitis symptoms. Its been only 2 visits now and i almost forgot that im uc patient as, i got all my symptoms under my control. I GOT MY LIFE BACK. THANK YOU DR. AGARWAL.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I'm glad i found a Homeopath Doctor in US. He took 3 hours to go through the case and he is knowledgeable, I'm waiting to see how the results will be with Homeopath medication. Only concern is insurance doesn't cover the expenses.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Agarwal was very clear, to the point and gave me a lot of time to understand my daughter's case. He was very very considerate to my three year old by taking care that she was comfortable . This shows the personality of the doctor. Very kind , considerate and quick and intelligent in understanding and getting to the core of the problem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.Agarwal is very analytical and methodical in his approach. We took our son to see Dr.Agarwal for his developmental delays(PDD-NOS) and we are seeing amazing improvements in his speech, language, cognitive abilities and gross motor abilities in a short span of 4 months. Dr.Agarwal tells you upfront that if there is no improvement even after 3 months, he will be the first to stop further treatment. He spent close to 4 hours with us on our first appt and we have never been to a doctor who is this dedicated and committed. We would highly recommend Dr.Agarwal to anyone. There are many doctors out there who over promise and never deliver, but here is a doctor who under promises and over delivers every time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I am very much satisfied with the services from Dr Kishan .C. Agarwal. He is really very great Homeopathic Physician. I observe very positive results from treatment to my son. I strongly recommend him for the treatment of Chronic deceases. The doctor is more helpful, listen to your problems very patiently, knowledgeable and respectful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1254604].votes_count ]]