Rate Dr. Douglas Lienesch

Dr. Douglas Lienesch's Ratings

I saw Dr. Lienesch for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. He's very good at what he does. He's very intelligent and knowledgeable, and I get the sense he enjoys his work. He listens to his patients. He is good at explaining things. I think he understands that the patient's involvement is central to the treatment process, so he takes time to explain what he means. I've since been diagnosed with sleep apnea and my fibro symptoms are greatly reduced. He was the doctor who made the referral to the sleep specialist for me. He had encouraged me to see a physiatrist, who now is my primary provider for treating my chronic pain. I went from a patient who had new complaints every time I saw a rheumatologist to being able to report that I was improving. I've been able to reduce the dosage on some meds and discontinue one of my medications. Having found what works, I am basically "in maintenance" and my physiatrist and PCP will take over Dr. L's role. However, if I need him again I will go back.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag

dr leinesch was very helpful. he took the time to listen, was thorough, professional, and i felt comfortable discussing with him personal issues r/t my health.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag