Dr. Isabel R. Morais

Rate Dr. Isabel R. Morais

Dr. Isabel R. Morais's Ratings

DR Morais is our ob/Gyn when I was pregnant with my son. I had a wonderful experience throughout and she was exceptional during delivery/C-section .

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

I commute close to an hour to see Dr. Morais; as others have said, I will not leave MA until I'm done having kids. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to. No question is too embarassing. I recommend her to any of my friends looking for an ob/gyn.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morais is unequivocably THE BEST obgyn I have ever had. I am 44. She is thorough in both diagnosis and educating the patient on their care and on their options. She is very down to earth and I never feel rushed or uncomfortable discussing anything concerning my health. I would recommend her highly to any and everyone. She is worth the commute.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag

Fantastic doctor - extremely knowledgeable and really takes the time to speak with you.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. Removed a polyp in my cervix that unfortunately was never detected before. I'm sure this was the reason for my constant urination prior to pregnancy. Now that I'm pregnant, I'm using the bathroom less than before. Yay! I picked her because I work close to her office & I'm so grateful that I lucked out.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Like many others here, Dr. Morais is the best doctor I've ever had. She was able to diagnose an issue other doctors had ignored for two years. She is honest, straight-forward and a very calming presense. Very friendly and knowledgible. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Morais. She is so thorough, helpful and understanding. She has such a calming sense about her. I never feel rushed during appointments and receive wonderful care from her.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Very disappointed with this doctor. She was consistently 30-60 mins late for a majority of appointments during my pregnancy. Despite frequent visits, I never felt like she "knew" me. Left many questions unanswered following a delivery with medical complications about my health. Will be switching doctors.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

Love Dr. Morais; I won't leave MA until we're done having kids because I can't imagine seeing anyone else. As others have said, she's kind, patient, very very kind and extremely down to earth. She's wonderful!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

Travel 1.5 hours to continue the wonderful care that I've had for 20 years.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag