Rate Dr. Alfred Klassen

Dr. Alfred Klassen's Ratings

Dr Klassen is very knowledgeble and friendly. His hygeniests are friendly and helpful.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Klassen since I got my first tooth. He is a wonderfully kind man who is great at what he does. His hygienists are amazing at what they do as well. They keep the experience positive and personal for each patient. Dr. Klassen is a true gentleman who treats patient's with the utmost respect. He even remembers silly things I told him as a child! I would highly recommend his practice to anyone who is looking for a quality, friendly, and affordable dental experience.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

My family has been a patient of Dr. Klassen's for many many years ever since my wife taught his kids in school. He and his staff should be rated 6/5- like 11/10!!!! Consistent, SUPERB SERVICE IN EVERY REGARD, and quality work everytime. They truely care about your health and you as a person. This practice should be recognized by the City of Edmonton or the Cdn Dentatl Association; wish there was a way to nominate this practice. I should say they are fantastic with kids too. Not many businesses are this well run from a quality of service and staffing perspective. Even my root canals with Dr. Klassen were a great experience...I can't wait to get Crowns now :)

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Excellent Office. I highly recommmend all staff. Thanks for keeping me cavity free for the last 7 years!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Easy to get an appointment. Helpful friendly staff. usually on time

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Everyone makes you welcome and puts you at ease if you're a bit nervous. Dr. Klassen is very gentle and accommodating. Dr. Klassen and his staff are simply the best. I hope he never retires.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Excellant service!! Not many Doctors/Dentists will adjust their schedule for an emergency, they have :)

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

He works on all members of my family and we all love him. he is great kind and his staff treat us like family.

Submitted May 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Klassen is competent and professional and the visits are always a positive experience. I won't go anywhere else.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klaussen is a gentleman, and his staff are professional and friendly. You don't have to dread either the bill or the experience when you come to this office!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag