Rate Dr. Alfred Klassen

Dr. Alfred Klassen's Ratings

My family has been going to Dr klaus send for over 20 years. We used to live in Clareview and moved to the south side 17 years ago. My daughter now lives in windermere and still goes to see Dr Klassen and his staff. He is such a gentle dentist and always a pleasure to deal with. There is a sink in every operatory and the office is very clean. We will continue to go to Dr Klassen until he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

He has been my dentist for 16 years and there is a reason for it. He is not only good at what he does but he is the sweetest man ever. Great bedside manner with his patients and always does a fantastic job with my teeth. I remember going to him in a panic because I thought I found a cavity in the back of my front tooth. I went in thinking it was an emergency. He took a quick look and said "oh dear we put a filling in the back of your front teeth when you were 10 to make your teeth stronger and it's just falling out now (15 years later)... go home, don't worry about today". He could've EASILY charger me for the visit, but he didn't. This small selfless action I feel speaks volumes of the kind of person Dr. Klassen is. I don't know what I'll do when he retires. Highly recommend him. And for the record, the place is very clean and there IS a sink in every treatment room...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I came to this dentist because of all the glowing reviews. No sink to spit in after teeth cleaning, The office and rooms looked like they needed a good cleaning. When I go to the dentist I expect things to be spotless. Not going here again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Dr Klassen is very knowledgeble and friendly. His hygeniests are friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Klassen since I got my first tooth. He is a wonderfully kind man who is great at what he does. His hygienists are amazing at what they do as well. They keep the experience positive and personal for each patient. Dr. Klassen is a true gentleman who treats patient's with the utmost respect. He even remembers silly things I told him as a child! I would highly recommend his practice to anyone who is looking for a quality, friendly, and affordable dental experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

My family has been a patient of Dr. Klassen's for many many years ever since my wife taught his kids in school. He and his staff should be rated 6/5- like 11/10!!!! Consistent, SUPERB SERVICE IN EVERY REGARD, and quality work everytime. They truely care about your health and you as a person. This practice should be recognized by the City of Edmonton or the Cdn Dentatl Association; wish there was a way to nominate this practice. I should say they are fantastic with kids too. Not many businesses are this well run from a quality of service and staffing perspective. Even my root canals with Dr. Klassen were a great experience...I can't wait to get Crowns now :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Excellent Office. I highly recommmend all staff. Thanks for keeping me cavity free for the last 7 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Easy to get an appointment. Helpful friendly staff. usually on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Everyone makes you welcome and puts you at ease if you're a bit nervous. Dr. Klassen is very gentle and accommodating. Dr. Klassen and his staff are simply the best. I hope he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Excellant service!! Not many Doctors/Dentists will adjust their schedule for an emergency, they have :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520220].votes_count ]]