Dr. Ratika Parkash

Rate Dr. Ratika Parkash

Dr. Ratika Parkash's Ratings

just the best doctor that you can have, kind and brillant. she helped when others could not.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][520612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I was referred t Dr. Parkash after seeing two other cardiologists who could not seem to get to the root of my heart issues. On my first visit with Dr. Parkash she was very patient and efficient - took time to go over every detail of my past care. Within three months she solved all my problems - with a pacemaker and medication, I feel like a new person. All my visits to her were prompt, with a minimal wait time and she was very good to answer any and all questions. I could not recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Parkash is a brilliant physician and has a terrific bedside manner. She is very forward thinking and provides answers in a timely manner. On one occasion after almost 2 years of poor information surrounding a defective lead wire, Dr. Parkash made the decision to correct the problem after no one else seemed capable of correcting what could be a life threatening device malfunction. On another occasion during a routine visit prior to a procedure, we had some questions about the upcoming procedure. Even though this was just a checkup with another physician, she immediately answered the page and came to see us within minutes and answered our questions in a direct and efficient manner. Dr. Parkash is truly a gift to the Maritime provinces and is active in research, creating guidelines and answers to some of the most difficult questions facing cardiology these days. She embodies the modern MD with efficient, kind, timely and extremely knowledgable care. As a healthcare provider she is A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Ratika Parkash was very helpfull , one of the best drs around . She made me feel at ease during my visit and i did not have to wait to get an ablation , i had it the day after i first met with her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Had heart issues for almost over a year with NO answers, all the doctors i've seen (which was many) all told me it was stress, I was recommended to this doctor by another. upon first visit she was able to tell me exactly what the issue was and fixed it right away. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

A kind, honest staight shooter. Wait times can be long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Parkash performed 2 surgerys on me and was extremely professional and plesant both times. She is confident without being arrogant which is a calming thing when you are having your heart burnt from the inside. She told me the first time she met me "I will fix you" and within a year she did. I can't say enough good things about this lady and I highly recommend her to anyone. She has an excellent bed side manor and her staff ensure she is informed about calls. She quickly responds and has a way of easing any concerns. I hope I never have Aterial Fib again but if I do I hope the Nova Scotia government is smart enough to keep this doctor here in Nova Scotia. I think I would even travel to another part of the country to have Dr. Parkash operate on me she is that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

Dr. Parkash completed two ablations for me; she is so friendly and accommodating; brillant, as well as very patient; answered all my questions plus my wife's; I believe she is the standard by which all Dr.'s should be rated..we r so lucky to have her......she is extremely punctual and continues to follow my recovery closely..given her incredibly busy schedule she is still easy to contact...on occassion she has even called me at home.....her office ataff r alosy very accommoding.....many thanks to all....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Dr.Ratika Parkash performed Catheter Ablation on my husband which went very well.We found her very kind and she was more than willing to answer any of our questions regarding my husbands A-Fib. and informed us what we could expect when it came to my husbands surgery. We found that she was very knowledgeable on all aspects of Catheter Ablation and was honest regarding what complications that could happen with the surgery. We were both very comfortable knowing that she would be performing the surgery. Many thanks to her for being so kind to us at a time that was very stressful.I love my husband very much and I truly am grateful to Dr. Parkash for taking such good care of my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

Dr. Parkash performed a catheter ablation to correct my arrhythmia. She was very patient with me and explained all my questions to my satisfaction. My procedure was performed while I was awake, but if I ever felt like I needed more drugs to keep me calm, she didn't hesitate to give me what was needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520603].votes_count ]]