Rate Dr. Toni D. Vu

Dr. Toni D. Vu's Ratings

I met with her about getting the e-sure procedure done. Her office contacted my insurance company to determine my eligibility and costs. I was told there would be a $250. charge. I asked if there would be any additional costs associated with the surgery, I was told no. 3 months later, I received two bills from the hospital totaling $638,32. I called the office and was told that the $250 was just for the doctor and, then the person I spoke to must not have understood my question. A five year old could have understood me. In this economy, you can not be underestimating costs when giving information to someone who's considering an optional procedure. The only good part of my interaction with Dr. Vu's office was Erica in the billing department. Although there was nothing she could to help me, she was very pleasant and very knowledgable. If I had spoken to her in the first place, I would have had the correct information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I feel this is the first Dr. in years to sit and listen to me and my concerns and spend time explaining treatment options and plans with me. Dr. Vu is very compassionate and easy to speak with and I am very surprised to read some of these comments. I for one LOVE Dr Vu. I just had a robotic hysterectomy done and the surgery went so smoothly. I am in no pain and you cant even see the incision. She is an EXCELLENT SURGEON! I was able to go back to work in a week and I feel so GREAT now. Thank you Dr. Vu for giving me my life back! I would recommend her to my friends and family! I have seen several other Doctors over the past few years trying to deal with a chronic pelvic pain and bleeding issues and she is the first to take the time to truly diagnosis and fix my problem! EXCELLENT DOCTOR! Thank you Dr. Vu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Very happy with vu, but had to rotate doctors so I only saw her for 2 visits. Had a vbac with my last baby in another office. But she nor the other associates perform a vbac, and to bad for me I had to switch docs at the last minute. Couple weeks till delivery. Thanks to her staff n docs but just wasn't my birth plan. Very nice office n staff would recomend for other women. Just not for my situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

You have to be very on top of the staff. Even if this is your first baby, you will have to know much more than they do about when you should have bloodwork and tests. Make sure to get all bloodwork paperwork and make sure they put in your insurance authorizations or else you'll miss important time-sensitive tests during pregnancy. Staff is rude, rushes, and seems not to care about concerns. Dr. Vu is sweet, yet hard to understand due to her accent. She also blows off concerns you may have and seems rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Went to see Dr. Vu about a fibroid I been diagnosed with after having pelvic pain. I'm 26 and went to see her about it. Needless to say she blew me off and when I asked about this affecting me getting pregnant she said first things first was to get off the pill--DUH!!! I ended up going to a urologist to deal with my bladder pain to no avail and ended up going to Dr. Robert Armada in Upland. He told me that the location of my fibroid is a big problem because of its location and will continue to cause me pain. It may or not even be able to be removed because of where its at. This is now 3 months after my initial diagnoses and have dealt with pelvic pain all along. I'm going to have surgery by the end of the year, thanks for nothing Dr. Vu!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr.Vu and Dr.Johnson are very good Doctors. Very helpfull, patient, and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

the staff if rude but Dr vu's greet she did my c-section and she was superb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

Dr. Vu is the best OB/GYN in the Inland Empire area. The doctors, nurses, and staff are truly wonderful and caring individuals and their new office building is absolutely beautiful! Dr Vu is one of the most knowledgeable, loving, and compassionate people I know. She really takes the time to explain things and always answers all my questions and makes me feel at ease and care for. I truly appreciate the support Dr. Vu and everyone in her office gave me during my High risk pregnancy. Thank you for setting such a terrific example both in the medical field and in our community!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

The office is beautiful. They usually have chick flicks playing in the office! I am 4 mnths and have enjoyed every visit to date. Dr. Vu is friendly, knowledgable and shares the excitement of the coming baby with us! i have always felt at ease with her and comfortable. Looking forward to her delivering my BABY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

This office is more concerned about getting all the money upfront before even beening seen. They treat patients like their idiots and the staff if rude!! Don't go there!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520698].votes_count ]]