Dr. Toni D. Vu

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Toni D. Vu has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Toni" to "Toni D."
RID: 2392404
03/08/12 1 5 1 1 I met with her about getting the e-sure procedure done. Her office contacted my insurance company to determine my eligibility and costs. I was told there would be a $250. charge. I asked if there would be any additional costs associated with the surgery, I was told no. 3 months later, I received two bills from the hospital totaling $638,32. I called the office and was told that the $250 was just for the doctor and, then the person I spoke to must not have understood my question. A five year old could have understood me. In this economy, you can not be underestimating costs when giving information to someone who's considering an optional procedure. The only good part of my interaction with Dr. Vu's office was Erica in the billing department. Although there was nothing she could to help me, she was very pleasant and very knowledgable. If I had spoken to her in the first place, I would have had the correct information.
RID: 1714922
16/02/12 5 5 5 5 I feel this is the first Dr. in years to sit and listen to me and my concerns and spend time explaining treatment options and plans with me. Dr. Vu is very compassionate and easy to speak with and I am very surprised to read some of these comments. I for one LOVE Dr Vu. I just had a robotic hysterectomy done and the surgery went so smoothly. I am in no pain and you cant even see the incision. She is an EXCELLENT SURGEON! I was able to go back to work in a week and I feel so GREAT now. Thank you Dr. Vu for giving me my life back! I would recommend her to my friends and family! I have seen several other Doctors over the past few years trying to deal with a chronic pelvic pain and bleeding issues and she is the first to take the time to truly diagnosis and fix my problem! EXCELLENT DOCTOR! Thank you Dr. Vu!  Respond
RID: 1699782
29/01/12 5 4 4 4 Very happy with vu, but had to rotate doctors so I only saw her for 2 visits. Had a vbac with my last baby in another office. But she nor the other associates perform a vbac, and to bad for me I had to switch docs at the last minute. Couple weeks till delivery. Thanks to her staff n docs but just wasn't my birth plan. Very nice office n staff would recomend for other women. Just not for my situation.
RID: 1682256
10/01/12 1 5 2 3 You have to be very on top of the staff. Even if this is your first baby, you will have to know much more than they do about when you should have bloodwork and tests. Make sure to get all bloodwork paperwork and make sure they put in your insurance authorizations or else you'll miss important time-sensitive tests during pregnancy. Staff is rude, rushes, and seems not to care about concerns. Dr. Vu is sweet, yet hard to understand due to her accent. She also blows off concerns you may have and seems rushed.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1471855
24/06/11 2 3 1 1 Went to see Dr. Vu about a fibroid I been diagnosed with after having pelvic pain. I'm 26 and went to see her about it. Needless to say she blew me off and when I asked about this affecting me getting pregnant she said first things first was to get off the pill--DUH!!! I ended up going to a urologist to deal with my bladder pain to no avail and ended up going to Dr. Robert Armada in Upland. He told me that the location of my fibroid is a big problem because of its location and will continue to cause me pain. It may or not even be able to be removed because of where its at. This is now 3 months after my initial diagnoses and have dealt with pelvic pain all along. I'm going to have surgery by the end of the year, thanks for nothing Dr. Vu!!
RID: 1416659
14/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Vu and Dr.Johnson are very good Doctors. Very helpfull, patient, and understanding.
RID: 1283446
01/11/10 2 3 5 5 the staff if rude but Dr vu's greet she did my c-section and she was superb.  Respond
RID: 1267727
08/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vu is the best OB/GYN in the Inland Empire area. The doctors, nurses, and staff are truly wonderful and caring individuals and their new office building is absolutely beautiful! Dr Vu is one of the most knowledgeable, loving, and compassionate people I know. She really takes the time to explain things and always answers all my questions and makes me feel at ease and care for. I truly appreciate the support Dr. Vu and everyone in her office gave me during my High risk pregnancy. Thank you for setting such a terrific example both in the medical field and in our community!
RID: 1054445
10/12/09 4 4 5 5 The office is beautiful. They usually have chick flicks playing in the office! I am 4 mnths and have enjoyed every visit to date. Dr. Vu is friendly, knowledgable and shares the excitement of the coming baby with us! i have always felt at ease with her and comfortable. Looking forward to her delivering my BABY!!!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1013141
19/10/09 1 1 1 2 This office is more concerned about getting all the money upfront before even beening seen. They treat patients like their idiots and the staff if rude!! Don't go there!!!!
RID: 983306
09/09/09 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Vu (and Dr. Johnson and Dr. Gaim). I've found them to be good listeners, professional, and empathetic. Dr. Vu did my c-section, which was an emergency and very complicated, and she was superb.
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 913819
15/06/09 5 3 5 5 Best Dr.'s ever! I'd recommend this office to anyone. The wait may be a bit long (sometimes) but it's worth the wait, compare to other dr. offices i've visited. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Dr.'s are knowledgeable and caring...they take the time to answer your questions/concerns. they also treat you like a person, not just a number. they moved to a new location which is awesome! you dont mind waiting in the office - very cozy.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 887736
14/05/09 5 5 5 5 Where do I begin about Dr. Vu.. well first I can honestly say that everytime I went in for a visit, I felt so at ease. The staff is great, always looking out for my best interest. As for Dr. Vu, not only does she always come in with a smile and answers my questions patiently, she gets just as excited as me when I wanted to see or hear my child's heart beat. She did an amazing job delivering my first child. I will have my second child delivered with her when that time comes. Love her!
RID: 878715
05/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vu performed my C-section when neither of my OB/GYN's showed up. I barely remember her because I was so out of it, but I do know that she did an EXCELLENT job on my C-section. My incision was so small and it healed beautifully. It was two years ago, and the scar is almost gone! Great job, Dr. Vu!  Respond
RID: 877413
04/05/09 4 4 4 5 I really liked Dr. Vu, unfortunately, she no longer accepted my insurance so I had to find a new doctor. She was always wonderful, always took the time to answer my questions and let me voice my concerns, always gave me the pro and con to every situation. I'll really miss her!
RID: 841143
24/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Vu is amazing. She delivered my first child and shortly after, she performed a laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy on me. Both were as simple as could be and I felt like I was in good hands. I have never doubted her decisions and advice. She is ALWAYS kind, helpful, understanding, and so willing to help. I had a million questions and she always returned my messages. I have referred many people to her practice and will continue to do so. Go to her!! You will not be disappointed.  Respond
RID: 790372
15/02/09 4 4 5 5 She's a fantastic doctor! She delivered my second child and we are so happy. Dr. Vu is very friendly and supportive.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 655443
02/08/08 1 1 1 1 Dr. Vu office staff is rude. Dr Vu hacked me when she did my c-section she shouldn't be allowed to practice  Respond
RID: 409228
07/08/06 4 5 5 I felt that Dr. Vu explained everything to me very well, and was very personable. I feel very confortable with her. When she performed surgery on me, I felt very reassured and calm, because of her attitude, caring, and attention.  Respond