Rate Dr. Bryce Johnson

Dr. Bryce Johnson's Ratings

Dr. Bryce Johnson to me is arrogant and not only concerned about making money. After spending 15 minutes on the phone with the scheduler explaining reason for visit. I get to the office and was told that my neck, shoulder and lower spine issues were three different issues and I would have to pick the worst pain today and make appointments for the other. He spent 5 minutes with me and gave me a physical therapy slip and sent me on my way with no suggestions of immediate pain relief. When I asked why I could not discuss my lower spine issue, he said it would take another appointment. His assistant said it was the way they bill insurance. Not sure if I got an honest answer from either and didn't get any relief from my pain. He is, in my opinion, the WORST doctor I have ever seen and I will not return.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][520797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr Johnson is a knowledgeable and efficient surgeon who is quick to diagnose and offers the least invasive, non-surgical, treatment options first. Fortunately I didn't need surgery yet but he got me back to a manageable level of mobility quickly. The oofice is very efficient, all digital and the reminder calls are appreciated. I would recommend Dr Johnson for back treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

I did not have to wait for the doctor more than 5 minutes. He was very friendly and explained my upcoming surgery procedure very clearly. (Contrary to a previous review posted on this site, I felt Dr. Johnson gave me all the time I wanted.) I was very confident going into my surgery. The surgery (six weeks ago) was a sucess and the two post-op visits I have had with Dr. Johnson were helpful because he helped me with my pain management and answered all new questions I had. (PS: I learned Dr. Johnson grew up in my home state of Minnesota so we had lots in common to chat about.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

I agree with the other review. He listens to you, then says what he thinks, then leaves. However, I didn't let him leave until he answered all my questions. He ended up giving me some good information, but I did have to be assertive. I was satisfied with his diagnosis, but I strongly suggest that anyone seeing him should have a list of questions about your problem (because it can throw you off guard how fast he is). And DON'T let him leave until you are satisfied!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2009

Dr. Johnson needs to spend more time with his patients. Because when he comes in and greets you. Says you name out loud with a big smile with teeth showing. Then he sits down and you tell him everything. Then he tells you what he thinks then he gets up. And he tells you that his assistance will come back with prescription for therapy that's it. Doctor is gone to the next patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520793].votes_count ]]